Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Could emails help decide an election again?

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by cocodrilo, Oct 14, 2020.

1. surfn1080

surfn1080 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 26, 2008
    Yaaa... that is the only thing Biden has ever lied about... geesh come on man.

Most of Trumps "lies" you will claim as lies are really just taking a boasting stat Trump makes and twisting to make it look like a lie. Has he lied, most definitely. I would venture to guess most people do at some point in their life.

Biden has 47 years of lying while in office.

• Disagree Bacon! x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Come On Man x 1
  2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Thataway to lose all credibility.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Like pee tapes with young russian girls and hundreds of millions in personally guaranteed loans or something like that?

Kompromat in Russia is just a way of gaining leverage in business. Young blonde women are plentiful. Trump loved young, blonde women. Putin knew this, he s no fool. You connect the dots.

One bank in the world gave him loans. It just happens to be the same bank that launders more Russian money than any other bank the world. Eric Trump was quoted that Trump didn't need American banks, he had Russian funding. You connect the dots...

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'

"I said, 'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,'” the writers told WBUR.

"And this is what he said. He said, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time."

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    how many other EU countries were calling for the removal of the prosecutor due to corruption problems, ie he was corrupt?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. kygator

kygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Of course Biden lied. I'm not sure if there are many people who will change their choice at this point though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. pkaib01

pkaib01 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. carpeveritas

carpeveritas GC Hall of Fame

Dec 31, 2016
    Meanwhile Facebook and Twitter are in on the action. I have started doing some research on the veracity of the article and it's not looking good for Mr Biden and his son.

Facebook says it is limiting distribution of bombshell Hunter Biden story prior to fact-check
    • The mac laptop does exist and the FBI does have it. No denials or confirmation from the FBI.
    • Rudy Giuliani is in possession of a copy of the hard drive and Attorney Robert Costello has confirmed the FBI is in possession of the hard drive.
    In the midst of all of this the saga concerning the investigation into Crossfire Hurricane continues. Of course the first complaint will be Just The News is a right leaning biased organization.

Bruce Ohr retires from DOJ after informed disciplinary decision imminent on Russia case

I guess Mr Ohr will retain his pension and will not suffer any disciplinary action with regards to his tenure in the DOJ.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Knowing what? The email to Hunter Biden in 2014 was before Viktor Shokin was the prosecutor in Ukraine. So it had nothing to do with the events 2 years later. And the email in 2015 simply thanks Hunter Biden for introducing him to his father and says nothing. And it is well established that Shokin was not investigating Burisma and lied. Of this is the best that they can do from a stolen hard drive, then there is nothing there.

9. pcamera01

pcamera01 GC Legend

Jul 21, 2020
    Denial and deflection.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Burisma had diverted funds prior to Hunter Biden becoming a board member. The email posted asks him to exert influence. There is no evidence he did or that any actions by Joe Biden resulted from influence by his son. Two emails that are disconnected from any facts.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Read the email again.

12. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    all of them and the International Monetary Fund. Shokin was a holdover from the prior pro Russian regime who was refusing to investigate corruption, including Burisma. Everyone wanted him out. When this nonsense started a coupe of years ago, I posted stories from 2016 when Shokin was removed. It wasn’t just the US that wanted him gone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. gatorsforevr

gatorsforevr Junior

Apr 3, 2007
    It's a BS story that is just Russian disinformation but you guys go ahead and run with it. They can't keep their story straight on it as seen in this article. The ending is the best.

Man Who Reportedly Gave Hunter’s Laptop to Rudy Speaks Out in Bizarre Interview

"Isaac refused to answer specific questions about whether he had been in contact with Rudy Giuliani before the laptop drop-off or at any other time before the Post’s publication. Pressed on his relationship with Giuliani, he replied: “When you’re afraid and you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Seeming to realize he’d said too much, he added: “Ah shit.”

So, Rudy was your lifeguard, the reporters asked. “No comment,” he replied."

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    The people who are involved in this false narrative don’t care. They only want the story to last for 3 weeks. And if it has an effect on the election, nobody will ever examine it. And, if Biden wins, it will be forgotten. Note that the Minister of Propaganda and Disinformation This morning tweeted it right away. Sure will be interesting to see the hard drive. If this was someone’s lap top, then Rudy received stolen property.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. gatorsforevr

gatorsforevr Junior

Apr 3, 2007

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007
    Looking at its website, It appears that Fox has done a full pivot from Obamagate to all Hunter. Lots of stories.
    You know, this could well be the biggest political scandal in our nation’s history.
    If it isn’t right now, it will be by prime time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    First the repair shop owner claims he wasn't sure if the computer was Hunter Biden's. Then he produces an email and phone for Hunter. Then he claims Hunter never picked the computer up. Did the shop owner ever reach out to Hunter and ask him if the computer was his, and if he could come and pick it up? If I'm a shop owner, and I'm doing repairs for a computer that presumably haven't been paid for yet, in full, my first thought isn't give the computer over to the FBI and Rudy Guiliani. It's find the owner so I can get paid!

Presuming the computer and email are real, which is highly questionable, what does it prove? That maybe a high official in Burisma may have once met with Joe Biden when Biden was VP. Big deal. For all we know, even if the meeting took place, it could have been five minutes of exchanging pleasantries and not talking business at all. If there was any proof of any wrongdoing, the Congressional investigation would have found some. They didn't.

This reeks of of an ugly political stunt being instigated by a desperate Trump campaign. The reason Facebook and Twitter are suppressing the story because the word of a crazy shop owner, who contradicts himself in the most recent interview, and doesn't look for an expensive computer's owner so he could get paid for repair holds little water. Now maybe other evidence will come out, but I bet it's only more innuendo and red meat for the Trump base, which also has no value.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    It reeks of a bad false flag operation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Perfectly appropriate street number.

20. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    There's a shocker. The Trump/Barr DOJ going to announce punishment o Ohr right before the election. And, a bizarre story today about a laptop and emails with information about Burisma. And the DOS is releasing Hilary's DOS emails.

Damn. A lot of coincidences here.