Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Coronavirus in the United States - news and thoughts

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorNorth, Feb 25, 2020.

1. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    No where in your post did you state "IF the FDA authorizes" the vaccine for children. You need to be clear in what you write. You were not.

2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    [​IMG]

3. surfn1080

surfn1080 Premium Member

Sep 26, 2008
    https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covi...ar-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people

Vaccinated have no difference in viral load. This is why treatments are finally getting more funding and attention. Flordia should have pushed for monoclonal antibody treatment sites all over the state much sooner. Northern states would do well if they get these sites set up now before winter hits them.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    More "rumors" for you to read....

Respiratory Therapist Blows Whistle: "I'm Watching People DIE"

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. surfn1080

surfn1080 Premium Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Monoclonal antibodies treatment has been used for years.

mRna vaccine technology has never been used on humans at this scale. None have ever passed any significant trial phases until covid.

I also can't find any data to show any significant reactions or death after getting Monoclonal antibody treatment.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Legend

Apr 23, 2014
    OK - you say the following:

So, you do not give advice? But directly from your previous post.

I objected to you telling people to take antibodies b/c then their would be "problem solved" and you have the audacity to ask about my honesty? I respect your right to take a vaccine or not (but if you do not you should have to take consequences of that decision like travel restrictions, increased insurance etc.). I do not respect you propagating lies about monoclonal antibodies being "problem solved" or then lying again by saying "I don't give advice".

8. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    My sons baseball coach was just coerced into taking the shot. Has not felt right since. He could not coach the first game he was in such bad shape. He loves the kids so much he was out watching from the outfield and trying to coach. Went up to put the baseballs in his car so his pregnant wife did not have to walk them out there. He looked awful. Hoping he has it in him to be back out there tomorrow night.

It is flat evil what is happening. If people want to get the shot. They should. Threatening people and their ability to provide for their family like this is evil.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Legend

Apr 23, 2014
    Not a rumor but a statement from a "Lead Respiratory Therapist"... no, a "former" lead respiratory therapist (read fired). What are the credentials for a Respiratory Therapist you ask?

"To become a respiratory therapist and qualify for employment in this growing field, you'll need to complete either an Associates degree in Respiratory Care or a Bachelor of Health Science in Respiratory Care, pass credentialing examinations, and obtain licensure in your state."

Well, perhaps this guy has published studies and done research? Well, no. So you chose to cite this video from a guy with an AA to challenge the PhDs/MDs at ever major research institution around the world who have studied such diseases their entire lives?

So, no, what you posted is not a "rumor". It is entirely unfounded bullshit in the face of scientific evidence. It is akin to going to a kid with an AA in health sciences and asking him to do heart surgery when you have a heart surgeon in front of you. The fact that one respiratory therapist has an opinion is not surprising, but the fact that his wild ass, uncorroborated opinion is given any credence by sentient beings is amazing.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Legend

Apr 23, 2014
    Millions dead worldwide. Hundreds of thousands of your fellow countrymen dead. A vaccine that drastically reduces the cost to society of illness, burden on our medical system (including people dying from deferred procedures), shortens the pandemic, and lowers of death to others. Yet a coach reporting "feeling bad" one night is evil? Damn, lots of folks residing in Plato's cave.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

I think he just had the terminology switched. No biggie. Someone could have just pointed it out like @WESGATORS and I did, but some just cant do that.

In fairness, Haven't ridiculed him so I doubt he will return fire like he may feel compelled to do to others.
    Some of the stuff said to him has certainly led to his tone....but sure. It's all his fault to some. :rolleyes: (Not aiming that at you RIP)

12. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    It's my opinion... It's not advice...

13. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

In fairness, I haven't heard my kids complain one time about masks. Not once. They are pretty fine with wearing them. It's all the grown ups around them losing their minds over it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  14. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    Why would a child be forced to take a mRNA gene therapy?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  15. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    What gene therapy do you believe people are proposing for children?

16. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007

You think that the "vaccine" is science? You think that it's safe? You think that people should be forced to take that mRNA gene therapy is Constitutional? Legal? Ethical?

It's NOT a vaccine... It's not even fully FDA approved. Look it up. You take that coercion jab and have a nice day... Again, not advice just an opinion.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  17. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    So big pharma can get more of their never ending stream of covid cash.

• Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  18. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    I've posted the inverte3r of the mRNA gene therapy that says he thinks the "vaccine" is unsafe, not my words... his words. Look it up and then make sure to dig deep to find 'your' truth...

I've posted actual interviews with immunologists... virologists and may other health care professionals that YouTube, Twitter and several other propaganda machine corporations have silenced... If all you get is one side, that uses the very same exact words/talking points, then you're not researching properly...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  19. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Thanks for the update. However, unvaccinated can still be more infectious, which is really the point I was getting at:

The Vaccinated Aren't ‘Just as Likely’ to Spread COVID - The Atlantic