Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Chris Cuomo sexual harrassment

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by OklahomaGator, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Absolutely! A punch in the nose can be the best teacher, and throwing one is the next to last thing I’d want to do.

2. slightlyskeptic

slightlyskeptic GC Hall of Fame

May 13, 2021
    The woman’s husband was sitting right there when Dooshbag Cuomo grabbed her ass and told her it’s OK now cause she’s not his boss. So No hunting down needed, sport. Just a quick fist to the nose. And if you think other men weren’t around when Weinstein assaulted women you’re drunk. At the very least half of Hollywood knew it was happening and no one did anything about it.

BTW, the fact that Cuomo grabbed this woman’s ass and said he could do it now because she wasn’t his boss shows you just how many times he probably did it to subordinates of his.

Again, I’m not here to try and make you a man. You do you. ;)

3. slightlyskeptic

May 13, 2021
    Sure you did. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. slightlyskeptic

May 13, 2021
    Wrong. Again, he assaulted her right in front of her husband.

And BTW, I love how you minimized it as “getting fresh”. Very 1960’s of you.

5. GCNumber7

GCNumber7 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    100% behind serious consequences for anybody that assaults or harasses a loved one in front of me.

100% LOL at bragging about what a bad ass you are on a message board.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Andrew said that is how his brother taught him to flatten the curve!

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    A Van Down By the River
    The problem here if you want to extend this analogy, is that if say Weinstein is the bully, punching him in the nose means he sues you to oblivion. So in this playground analogy, what if the bullly is the chief of police's or mayor's kid, people who can make your life miserable? Why do people always take power relations out of the equation? The people that typically get away with things are the people who are protected in some way. And its not that they are protected by people refusing to pop them in the kisser because they are 'pussies.'

8. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    A Van Down By the River
    Just trying to relate to you boomers in your own lingo

9. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    A Van Down By the River
    What are you talking about? Weinstein's MO was to get women alone. Like DeShaun Watson or Cosby. That's how they do it. There was no one else to intervene.

10. tilly

This was a party of peers. Pretty sure Cuomo was not the "mayor's kid" in this scenario.

11. tilly

He said Cuomo. Cuomo did it in a crowd in front of her husband.

12. GCNumber7

Apr 3, 2007
    As far as little Cuomo, is anyone really surprised? This guy reeks of rich, entitled NY douchebag a mile away. Runs in the family I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia

Better teach your Jr High and high School kids not to ever touch anybody because if they "make it" shit like this will surely come back to haunt them.

Yes, I did pat a few butts back in High School, but then again, I'm not famous...............

Actually, now that I think about it, when I played basketball there was plenty fanny slapping at practice, even during games........... I may sue the entire FHSAA for transgressions of the late 70's.....................

BTW what the hell happened to: "Free Love" or women's lib???

14. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    A Van Down By the River
    He was the one that brought up Weinstein and how someone didnt hit him. He keeps changing things when it suits him.

15. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    A Van Down By the River
    Dont tell me, if only someone would have given him a shiner ... problem solved/lesson learned.

16. tilly

I get that. Just saying the original point he made and that most of us agreed with is in that moment with Cuomo.

17. slightlyskeptic

May 13, 2021
    The hell they didn’t know. It happened to over a hundred women over decades. Hollywood types have come out and stated they knew on much more than a rumor level. You’d have to be daft to think that people didn’t know this was happening when it was happening. There are stories of subordinates leaving unsuspecting actresses alone in rooms with him knowing full well what was going to happen. You may have known about something like that happening and stood for it because you were skeerd but I assure you there are a lot of people ( thank God) with a little more fortitude who would not. Unfortunately, it appears that not a single one of those type of people reside in Hollywood.

18. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Both Cuomo's are well known as scumbags. Now that this woman has come forward it won't be long before more come forward. It will be interesting to see what CNN does when there are dozens of public allegations against Chris because it is already well known at CNN how he operates and they keep in on the air regardless.

19. slightlyskeptic

May 13, 2021
    So stating you’d punch someone in the nose if they grabbed your wife’s ass ( the action that is the subject of this thread) is “bragging” to you? Doesn’t your first sentence contradict your second?

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. GCNumber7

Apr 3, 2007
    No, it really doesn't.