Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Can we talk about customized Gator Bronco ll's, trucks and cars

Discussion in 'GatorTail Pub' started by sandmangator, Feb 21, 2020.

1. sandmangator

sandmangator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Has anyone customized their vehicles "Gator" ? I had a Bronco ll that was sweet... Had to sell when times got tough,

Gator blue paint that changed to orange when sun hit it right,
    Interior was plush with soft carpet... Under the carpet was 2" of sound proofing material to keep outdoor noise out, and music inside. Ive always kept my eyes open for cool bronco ll's, as well as pick up trucks and VW's... Truck outside Adams Rib a bit over the top.

I play golf all over central so I always keep my eyes open. Especially around Ocala & Dunellon

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled

Jan 5, 2010
    Maine
    I put orange and blue decals on my mountain bike. Does that count?

Side note: I owned two early Bronco's and have always wanted to get another - gator blue with pimp-ass orange trimmings.

• Winner Winner x 1