Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Buying SEC road game tickets

Discussion in 'Diamond Gators' started by oneatatime, Mar 21, 2023.

1. oneatatime

oneatatime GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2007
    Interested in attending one or more games of the Florida-USCe series in Columbia in late April.

Are there any other options to advanced tickets other than the South Carolina ticket office (Ticketmaster)?

2. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    UF has surely returned any leftovers from their allotment by now, but you can call them first. They didn’t want to sell me away game tix as a non season ticket holder last time I tried.
    SC ticket office, stubhub, ticketmaster, etc. The gator ticket exchange in the app has tix for that weekend starting at $15. It’s run by ticket master so probably the same stuff you’ll see on ticketmaster site/app, but not sure.

3. gatorranger7

gatorranger7 All American

Jun 8, 2007
    Buddy from church gifted me two for the Friday night game against the Vols here in Knox-vegas.

They REALLY hate us up here, way more than we hate them. I went to one of the games here in 2018 (the National Champion Florida Gators Team). It was pissy!

4. GolphinGator

GolphinGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Gainesville/ Micanopy
    I dont think UF has even offered the away game tickets to season ticket holders yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. GatorLurker

GatorLurker GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    My experience has only been for away basketball. In 2014 we walked up to the ticket window at Auburn and got seats in the section with the Gator players' families. That was cool. At Georgia in 2015 we got tickets through the local Gator group. Not great seats and not a great result but we got to meet a lot of Gators that mostly lived in Atlanta. In the covid shortened season we just went to Nashville for free after getting bumped from a Southwest flight and got great seats at face value on the street.

BTW Nashville and Athens are great places to visit. Auburn not so much.

I would try to contact the local Gator fans and see if they have extra tickets. If they do you will be sitting with them. That would make it a better experience.

6. 15gatorsean

15gatorsean VIP Member

Apr 23, 2021
    In my experience as a season ticket holder. I have not been offered tickets by UF to purchase for away games. If you go to home games I would ask the players parents what section they are sitting in for the away games. See if you can find tickets in TicketMaster in that section

7. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    Maybe they don’t get an allotment for away games in baseball?

I was trying to buy away game tickets for football and uf wouldn’t sell to me because I didn’t have season tix. I just waited for them to return their leftover allotment to the home school and bought from them.