Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Bridges Committed

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by flipdaddy5, Dec 18, 2023.

1. tommyvee

tommyvee GC Hall of Fame

May 16, 2007
    Just read an article that said safety. I’m sure we will see where he fits best when he gets here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. apkgator

apkgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Yeah....also be driven by where he is needed/who develops. If Denson lights it up in spring then star may be covered. And while I don't expect him back, Hill hasn't announced anything.
    Gates is the wild card for me....love the upside athleticism but not sure what position.
    And of course adding another portal DB changes the landscape too

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Hall of Fame

Dec 12, 2008
    I take it Hill is not using his Covid year? Despite his smaller size, he might have been our most consistent defensive player. If he returned, I would want Bridges covering some weaker positions.

4. Agator88

Agator88 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 7, 2014
    I want to get on the Denson train as well. I actually liked seeing him late in the year, that guy actually came up and made some tackles on RBs and looked aggressive. Sign me up on him making a leap next year.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. apkgator

apkgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I keep expecting to see something on Hill but haven't yet. Assume he is getting possible NFL feedback, portal feelers, and hopefully meeting with the new DB coach. I fully agree he was our best DB over the course of the season....hate that his worst game may have been vs FSU

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  6. apkgator

apkgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Agree. He looked totally lost in limited snaps early and I was worried....but improved late. Him and Gates are important given we didn't do much at corner in this signing class

• Friendly Friendly x 1