Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Brian Kemp......again!

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorNorth, Apr 5, 2020.

1. RealGatorFan

RealGatorFan Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I would rather be at a beach than any Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, etc that are still open. I told my wife last week this is what would happen and I'm right again. I'm worried grocery stores are next and then I might as well hire Shipt because you won't catch me standing in line for 4 hours trying to get 2 weeks worth of food. Worse, waiting in line trying to get into one of these stores is where you will catch the virus because everybody is bunched together for fear of some asshole cutting in front. I ordered one item from Lowes online this morning and I have a suspicion I should have had it sent to the house because I think it'll be faster than waiting to pick it up. My wife was at Home Depot yesterday and same thing...2 hours to just get inside and pick up a rental. I won't be going back until the pandemic is over.

So opening the beach isn't that bad of an idea because if I were close to one, that's where I'd be right now.

2. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    The type of people to make that comment “really don’t Cotten to book learning”.

3. pcbgator96

pcbgator96 Premium Member

Dec 11, 2010
    It isn't just about the sandy beach. I am a beach community resident. It is easy to see that we are safer here now without the beach crowds in our stores and businesses competing for resources and possibly spreading the virus. It hurts the local economy terribly and I miss spending time with my toes in the sand but the sooner we get through this the sooner we can welcome people back to safely enjoy the community.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    You can exercise at home...very easy. I do it every day...200 push ups...squat thrusts...arm workout with water jugs...lot's of tutorials on the web. Again, the way to stop this menance is to "shelter in place"....period.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AndyGator

AndyGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Psst. I like your Avatar. :D

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  6. oragator1

oragator1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I think we all agree that’s how we beat this thing. But you can’t expect hundreds of millions of people to simply stay inside for months on end, you have to give them something, some outlet. Especially those with kids, or high energy types. Or eventually they will break the rules in terms that will make things far worse. A little bit of help getting through it will mean better results.

• Agree Agree x 1