Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden is going to beat Biden.

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatorbronco, May 24, 2020.

1. gatorbronco

gatorbronco GC Legend

On CNBC, Biden tells CNBC host that with "40 years of experience, he is going to beat Joe Biden."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Then he went on to give a clear vision of what he stood for. I’ll let a slip up beat out constant lying. Constant graft. Constant degradation of our republic. Vote Biden 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007
    Come on, Joe. Please don't blow this ...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    As much as Biden uninspires me, I’d rather have a president whose mouth spits out the occasional bad gumball on the way from its brain, than one whose brain spits out a steady stream of hateful gumballs and outright lies.

anyone who can support Trump after his again using the POTUS platform to suggest authorities in FL should re-open a murder investigation against Joe Scarborough this weekend is someone I’ll never truly understand. It’s beyond despicable.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  5. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The debates are going to be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  6. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I mean, if Biden were running against an intelligent, quick witted, inspiring, honest, classy, man of integrity and values, he'd be toast. But since the bad qualities (gaffs, memory lapses, inappropriate relations, questionable statements) of Biden are amplified 10x times over by Trump everyday, I don't see that hurting Biden. I mean, no one is going to tell you "Biden said something dumb today so I'm going to vote for the guy that says 10 dumb things a day", right?

• Winner Winner x 4
  7. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I think the way things stand now are pretty much how they will stand in November as far as the presumed candidates are concerned. No Trump supporter is going to change his or her mind no matter what Trump says or does. That's pretty obvious. And I can't imagine many people troubled by Biden's gaffes are going to therefore vote for Trump. What sense does that make? But I think Trump is going to devote much of his campaign to the Big Lie - mail-in-voting means massive fraud - that could turn the election into a real constitutional crisis. Because the power of the Big Lie, as Adolf Hitler explained (he coined the term), is that the masses will believe it, because it's so colossal they can't imagine anyone making it up.

8. altalias

altalias GC Hall of Fame

Aug 13, 2008
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. RIP

RIP VIP Member

Feb 2, 2015
    I heard "be" Joe Biden and so did others. Yet another non-story that we've already discussed.

10. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Pretty obvious in the context he says he's got a 40 year track record and he's going to "Be Joe Biden."

And no, I'm not a Biden supporter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    How long is Biden gonna hold up under the stress of the presidency? If he has a touch of Alzheimers now, he could be in really bad shape in three years or so.

It's going to be extremely critical when Biden lines up his female V.P. candidates and walks up behind each one, puts his hands on her supple shoulders, . . . and sniffs her hair. The future of the republic could depend on the shampoo choices of these women. Will he choose Pantene? Finesse? Suave? Pert?(!) I don't know. I do know that it won't be a conventional convention.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    40 years of dropping out of Presidential races due to plagiarism, lies etc but he's on it now. Stuttering, senility, dementia or whatever his supporters claim is the ailment today be damned!

13. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Why elect a candidate who sniffs the hair of women when we already have a president who has bragged about grabbing female genitalia and has been accused of the same by more than one woman. And let's not forget that said president has threatened to sue the women who had accused him of sexual assault for falsely defaming him but has never followed through with his threat.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. GatorGuyDallas

GatorGuyDallas VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Plano, Texas
    I’m very much looking forward to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. AndyGator

AndyGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Well, as long as one of the Biden's win, then America wins ;)

16. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    This is much better than “You know the thing”!!

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  17. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Trump supporters making fun of Biden's indiscretions is like Florida State fans making fun of other schools for being corrupt. Flat out laughable.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Speaking of, I haven't gotten my Hunter Biden updates in months. What happened to Jersey?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Well, I'll take that risk over the current occupant of the White House, who already has dementia and doesn't surround himself with competent people.

It's rough. Trump's supporters should just let him retire to an old folk's home.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. nolancarey

nolancarey GC Hall of Fame

Aug 16, 2009
    Engaged in corruption but it was even too obvious for the state of New Jersey?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1