Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden accused of sexual assault by former staffer.

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ursidman, Apr 13, 2020.

1. gator95

gator95 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    This is great. Anyone who hammered Kavanaugh and now is defending Biden has been proven to be a hypocrite. Every excuse is complete garbage. I’m sure if I go back I can find the NYT did a hit job on Ford...

And how do I know I’m right? Because the “but Trump” routine. This is about Biden and Kavanaugh’s coverage from the NYT. When you change the subject then I know you can’t defend it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Legend

Feb 6, 2020
    Nice statement. I guess you are referencing Bill Clinton supporters?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. g8rjd

g8rjd GC Hall of Fame

Jan 20, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    So, we are choosing between two candidates, one who has a questionably timed accusation of sexual assault by a questionable accuser that is 30 years old, and the other admits to committing sexual assault regularly on tape, but that’s a “but Trump” demonstration of hypocrisy?

Sorry bud, that’s some weak sauce.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Legend

Feb 6, 2020
    Well, regardless of his guilt or innocence in this matter, is it reasonable to think Joe Biden can accurately remember, recall what actually happened 30 years ago?

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Florida
    I didn't intend to call you a liar, and I'm not sure how you jump to that conclusion in order to be offended. However, to paraphrase a legal principle, one takes an offended party as one finds him. So, I apologize for offending you.

6. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I'm not sure what world some of you live in but to say Ford's testimony/story is credible evidence when she could not name the place, the time, how she got there, how she got home, if Kavanaugh was actually there and EVEN WHAT YEAR IT WAS is actually the polar opposite of credible evidence. And when you couple that with the fact that the friends she claims were with her then would not back up her story you have really set a low bar with what is credible. So along comes another woman who can name the time, date, year, place, remembers what she was wearing, describes the incident in detail and is certain it was Biden. Add to that friends and family members have stated she told them about the incident after it happened. And now her story does not hold up to the standard set by libs and the media for credibility. Not sure hypocrisy is a strong enough word for the mental gymnastics going on in some of your heads as you dismiss this woman and her story.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Ideally they shouldn't care what either side thinks. They should report facts and disregard any political slant like any other news agency

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011

Have we not heard her? What more would you like to have happen so that she may be heard?

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Forget about Brett Kavanaugh, it's obvious that allegations of inappropriate sexual conduct against a presidential candidate were irrelevant insofar as the supporters of this particular candidate were concerned.
    The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  10. defensewinschampionships

defensewinschampionships GC Hall of Fame

Sep 16, 2018
    Maybe I’m behind but this was news to me. Has this been out for a while?

11. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    From your post, I assume that you agree with the statements and would concur that the way Trump, the right-wing media and Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee treated Christine Blasey Ford was a real travesty? Would you agree that she should have been taken seriously rather than have been subject to badgering and ridicule.

12. fda92045

fda92045 GC Legend

Feb 19, 2012
    What sucks is we have to choose between one of them.

America, land of the free, home of the brave...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  13. gator95

gator95 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    No, I believe in consistency. If someone is accused of sexual assault, they should be able to defend themselves. Problem that liberals are running into is the NYT is trying to bury this person making an accusation against Biden. Biden should be able to defend himself. Didn't realize he needed the NYT to do it for him...

I don't like Trump at all. Didn't vote for him and won't vote for him in 2020. I want consistency. And we don't get that from either side.

14. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Yeah this is our second thread on it. Not sure how much more you want her to be heard or how that she hasn't already.

15. wgbgator

wgbgator Tiny "Boop Squig" Shorterly Premium Member

Yeah, it surfaced a few weeks ago. We had another thread on it, where many of the same here people dismissed it out of hand because it was reported by a left-wing outlet they claimed had it out for Biden. Now that its been picked up by more mainstream outlets, its getting another look I guess.

16. defensewinschampionships

defensewinschampionships GC Hall of Fame

Sep 16, 2018
    Got it. I missed the other one somehow

17. danmann65

danmann65 GC Legend

May 22, 2015
    Exactly this, are we really having a debate that my sides creepy old man is better than yours.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. fubar1

fubar1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Jacksonville, FL
    dangit...more confirmation!!

19. fubar1

fubar1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Jacksonville, FL
    They weren’t credible in one single area of their accusations. Blasey-Ford couldn’t even recount any material events from the party where the events occurred including the year, day, time of day, how she got to the party or how she got home. Not to mention there isn’t a single person that can corroborate her story, other than saying they heard it from her. Nobody at the party could even recount the incident.

Blasey-Ford’s testimony had more holes than anything of substance and definitely fell well short of credible.

But, if you are a proponent of all women being heard, then let’s have this Biden accuser be offered to give her testimony before the Senate. Deal?

20. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Go for it. The woman won't even put his name in a police report.