Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Father's Day is coming.... Give your Dad a gift he’ll appreciate all year long and save up to $20!

This year, for a limited time and in limited quantities, you can take advantage of our Father's Day Special package and get a discount on top of it. This special won't be around long, so here's how to jump on it now -- click here for details!

Bianchi take on the game

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by TJtheGator, Dec 31, 2020.

1. TJtheGator

TJtheGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Orlando, FL
  2. Agator88

Agator88 GC Legend

Oct 7, 2014
    At any point regular season or bowl game, if you have an entire unit miss a game, you're going to struggle. Look what happened to the browns without their WRs last week, lost to the jets.

Trask spent all year throwing routes to guys that won 99% of the 50/50 balls. He made some throws last night that he could only get away with when Pitts, Grimes and Toney were on the field. When he did make nice reads and hit guys in stride they dropped half of them. It was a tough watch, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

This wasn't losing to Nebraska in 95, this was more like losing to Michigan in 2015, sucked, but whatever.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cedarkey_gator1

cedarkey_gator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    I probably bash Bianchi as much as anyone but the article is pretty much on the money...Still sad to see a promising season end like this...

4. miloappis

miloappis Sophomore

Mar 19, 2018
    With such a long history of writing irritating, negative articles, whether true or not I can't bring myself to read what Bianchi writes anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. CadGator

CadGator Senior

Nov 17, 2008
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Can't open. Can you copy and paste?

6. ajjaxgator

ajjaxgator GC Hall of Fame

Aug 3, 2007
    Duval
    Juice ain't worth the squeeze.
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. HisDoc

HisDoc Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    He doesn't have a lot of affection for dear ole Dan, does he?