Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Bezos vs. The Enquirer

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Feb 7, 2019.

1. GatorNavy

GatorNavy Tally me banana Moderator VIP Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Space Coast
    Nice work in the gym. Even his ears are buff.

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. fredsanford

fredsanford Premium Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Amazon saying a government entity likely passed the photos to AMI.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Wouldn't put that above Trump, but it's hard to see anyone in the intelligence community going along with a "get Bezos" operation. Even to just get his embarassing texts. Maybe a foreign govt? Like the Saudis?

Amazon gonna have to expound on this.

Not sure of 1st amendment implications if the texts were hacked or stolen, seems like ami would have a hard time protecting sources on that. The woman's brother has ties to Roger Stone and is a Trumpista. Seems to me he would be the chief suspect, and in that case ami would be in the clear - at least on their "sourcing" - as disgusting as that would be if he did it. But man if a govt entity hacked Bezos shit would hit the fan. Can't tolerate that nonsense.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise GC Hall of Fame

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    That is not all just the gym, with his wealth he has access to the best medical "supplements" that you can get under a doctors care.

At a minimum he is doing HRT

5. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    I'm not saying he's not taking anything, but the guy isnt exactly looking like Schwarzennager either, so I don't really agree with the assessment that he "must be" just because he's gotten into shape a bit. Do you even lift bro?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 96Gatorcise

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    Actually it is what I do for a living, for the last 24 years. I work with guys doing HRT. So I have a pretty good eye when someone is doing testosterone replacement.

And you don't need to look like Arnold to be on gear.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Good eye,huh? So tell us what the tell tale sign there is that Bezos is taking steroids. Was it the stylish sunglasses?

Again, I'm not saying he's not, and you are right with his resources he can probably do the best of whatever therapies he wants. But there is no tell tale sign based on a picture of a person being in shape vs. not in shape, that is all I'm saying. That is totally doable for basically any healthy person without any supplements whatsoever just from strong workouts 3 times a week.

The national enquirer d picks would probably tell you more re: testosterone therapy.

8. 96Gatorcise

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    Yep you got me its the sunglasses:D
    I didn't say he was doing steroids, I said at a minimum he was doing HRT, which is testosterone injections.Probably combined with HCG to combat testicular atrophy and sermorelin to increase HGH production.

Can it be done by workouts and diet, yes if you are disciplined enough. It would take more than 3 workouts a week.
    At 55 yrs old and showing the leanness and vascularity that is in that picture, I would put money on HRT.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Now we’re talking steroids? I would think the Enquirer would have evidence of that as well, if true. But, more importantly, who cares?

10. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    That discussion has nothing to do with the Enquirer, that was a Gatorcountry special. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. 96Gatorcise

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    No steroids, just a discussion between me and Bling

12. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    The rumors I heard were governmental but not US government. Rumors of Saudi Arabia, mad that the Washington Post covered them killing one of their columnists and uncovering their use of AMI for propaganda purposes in the US. We will see if they are true.

13. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Could be.

The Saudi's did apparantly give AMI a boatload of cash, so maybe running that pro MBS Propoganda issue wasn't the only thing they wanted in return.

While people assume Bezos has some super secret level of security on his phone, and I'm sure his Amazon communications are kept tight, on his personal phone he might not have such extreme security measures. Might just be a run of the mill cellular phone running on ATT or Verizon networks. Let's say we assume it's encrypted, problem with that is his girlfriend would have to have the encryption key on the other end or the texts would be unreadable by her. So unless he gave her a "secured phone" just for private encrypted communications with him, most likely he's just sending regular texts like you or me on his personal line. Of course, being the tecchie that he is he probably should have at least set her up with some type of app rather than through SMS texts.. In reality, that is something a govt outfit can spy on no problem. I saw some expose a couple years ago about how unsecured cellular networks are, it basically only costs a few thousand in equipment to be able to tap in and listen to everyone on a particular cell tower and then drill down into their communications.

14. fastsix

fastsix Premium Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Seattle
    This guy is always testing hot for steroids - Jon Jones of the UFC.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  15. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I wonder which one of them will get the Washington Post out of the divorce.

Bezos reminds me of a character in a TV series. The Royals...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Way, way, way too much hair.

17. fastsix

fastsix Premium Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Seattle
    btw...you nailed it on the Saudis hacking Bezos.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. mutz87

mutz87 Complexified VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  19. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Q: Why does divorce cost so much?

A: Because it's worth it. :)

• Winner Winner x 1