Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Audi RS3

Discussion in 'GatorTail Pub' started by StrangeGator, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangeGator

StrangeGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    No, I don't have one. Nor am I shopping for a car like that but the the RS3 is that last thing I think about when I go to sleep every night. I'm not the ostentatious type sos Porsches and a Corvettes are out of the question. If I had that kind of money to spend, I'd want something fast, quick and small. I would also insist on four doors and reasonable gas mileage. I love that turbo charged, 2.5 liter in-line five. I had an engine like that in my old Volvo wagon. In the Audi, it squeezes out 400 hp, gets to 60 in 3.5 seconds and if you get it with the carbon ceramic brakes, it tops out at just over 170.

It's almost bed time so I'm going to watch some video footage of the RS3 on a track, then slip into bed with those images fresh in my mind.

Check it out…

Driving the Audi RS3: Behold, the World's Most Expensive Small Sedan

• Like Like x 1
  2. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    My bedtime fantasies are much hotter than a car :emoji_bikini:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay GC Hall of Fame

Dec 19, 2011
    South Florida