Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

AU radio announcer killed...

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by TWGator, May 26, 2019.

1. WhattaGator

WhattaGator Ever Vigilant Psycho Mod Moderator VIP Member "Cook Shack Chef"

Agreed....
    a 16 year old kid, who had already totalled his first car when he killed two people......
    Is now driving a Kia Optima SX Turbo???...

What kind of parents does this punk have??....

"Oh, here, Johnston, (yeah, Johnston, )...Mummy and Pappy are sorry those other people ruined your car when you ran into them....Your Pappy picked out a new, nice, fast one for you."

Johnston Edward Taylor....this idiot must take his initials way too seriously.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. mcogator

mcogator Senior

Nov 22, 2016
    Torrance, CA
    K6PP7HQKJVCQVOP6KJFXQFZT5I.jpg

3. WhattaGator

The look on that jackass's face just says;..."Let me get back to my car, then try to catch me."

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 9, 2009
    He rear ended the Brambletts going 90 mph. He should have been charged with two counts of felony murder.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Because there are SO MANY SHITTY DRIVERS out there I’m forced to agree with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bullish

bullish GC Hall of Fame

Nov 14, 2010
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. hotelgator

hotelgator All American

Jun 21, 2007
    Boston
    Makes No sense!!!

Young man needs some help and a good old fashion A$$ kickin.
    Just thinking outloud.

In fact at the scene a trooper or 5 should've explained to him what he did wrong. Oops he fell captain

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. 62gator

62gator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    I wish everyone would read the police/corners report of exactly what happened here, more people would be outraged. This was no “accident” or a simple blink of an eye mistake. He absolutely killed them. This poor innocent couple was sitting still at a red light of a busy intersection when he plowed into the back of their car at over 80mph, they never had a chance. Now their kids have no parents, and this punk is still zipping around in a motor vehicle with no regard for laws or anyone else. How is that even possible?? Again, it’s beyond outrageous!! I guaran-damn-tee one thing, if this had been my parents, this little smug pos would never physically be able to operate so much as tv remote control, ever again!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 9, 2009
    Driving in excess of 25 mph over the posted speed limit anywhere should be a felony that results in automatic revocation of your drivers license. It won't stop idiots like this from doing it, but it'll stop them from doing it again. And they can be charged with felonious assault or murder if they injure or kill anyone.

10. WhattaGator

Can only charge the idiot with two counts of aggravated vehicular manslaughter/ or homicide, depending oon the state laws....

Either way...it's two aggravated felonies....why this kid is still on the streets..well. that's a headscratcher....the kid shows absolutely no remorse, and the parents?...they're just as much of a set of scumbags as their kid....

How in the hell do you give your 16 year old kid another souped-up turbo car???...
    The parents of a minor, should be held just as accountable for the actions of their minor child.

11. 62gator

62gator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    “It was just after 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 25, when the Brambletts were killed. Taylor - then a Lee Scott Academy student – was traveling southbound in the outside lane on Shug Jordan Parkway approaching West Samford Avenue in his Jeep Laredo. Taylor was driving 89 mph, under the influence of marijuana, and still accelerating, authorities said, when he rammed into the back of the Bramblett’s SUV on May 25. The Brambletts, in a 2017 Toyota Highlander, were stopped in the southbound outside lane of Shug Jordan parkway at a traffic light.“

“Since then, Hughes said, Taylor was cited by Auburn police on Nov. 24 for driving 68 mph in a 45-mph zone on South College Street near the intersection of South Donahue Drive. That incident happened at 7:20 a.m. and “the officer observed the defendant accelerating rapidly,” the prosecutor wrote. The following day, on Nov. 25, Taylor was cited by Auburn police for speeding and reckless driving. The teen was observed driving 62 mph in a 35-mph zone on Annaleu Drive near Burke Place. He was also seen spinning tires and fishtailing into an oncoming lane of travel. That incident happened at 9:25 a.m. During the traffic stop, Hughes noted, the officer smelled marijuana in the vehicle and found marijuana residue.”

Hopefully he will be returning to jail today, even his own attorney agrees.

Lee County DA wants bond revoked for teen charged in crash that killed Rob and Paula Bramblett

DA: Teen charged in crash that killed Rod Bramblett, wife continues with ‘reckless driving behavior’

12. INGATORSWETRUST

INGATORSWETRUST GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Florida
    Not sure why he is allowed to see the light of day. Throw him in prison till he is old and gray. Kid is just waiting to kill again with his reckless driving. Someone revoke his license please!!!

13. oragator1

oragator1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    And the parents keep letting him drive.
    They should be locked up too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. dadx4

dadx4 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville, Fl
    The Apple phone that I have through work has that feature.

15. 62gator

62gator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
  16. CockyInSeattle

CockyInSeattle GC Legend

Aug 4, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. SJB612

SJB612 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Here in Florida you can get a license at 16 but I made my son wait until he was 17 and he drives a 10 year old 4 cyl Toyota Venza with 230,000 miles on it. No way he's ever getting behind the wheel of my Stinger. Now my daughter wants to get a permit at 15 and I said no way. She can wait until she's 16 to get a permit and 17 for a license just like her brother. 16 is way too young, especially if your kids is an irresponsible POS like that kid who killed those people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    Shoot this kid in the head & then shoot the parents.

• Like Like x 1
  19. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Can they do that?

• Like Like x 1
  20. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Latitude Margaritaville
    And it could happen to any of us or our family tomorrow