Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Article: Florida Gators Official Visitors Preview: June 2nd Edition

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by ETGator, Jun 2, 2023.

1. ETGator

ETGator Long-Time Gator Stuck In East Tennessee Moderator VIP Member

Sep 15, 2007
    [​IMG]

By: Andrew Spivey -- June 2, 2023

Official visit season begins in Gainesville this coming weekend as Billy Napier and the Florida Gators plan to host one of the biggest recruiting weekends in recent history starting on Friday.

Napier and his staff will host 17 prospects on official visits starting on Friday and it will include several commits and top targets.

GatorCountry brings you a preview of this weekend’s official visitors as the staff kicks off a busy month of June.

Florida Gators official visitors preview: June 2nd edition | GatorCountry.com

• Like Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  2. ETGator

ETGator Long-Time Gator Stuck In East Tennessee Moderator VIP Member

Sep 15, 2007

• Like Like x 6
  3. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Oh yes... please, please please make our team great again... and flip Smith once and for all.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. INGATORSWETRUST

INGATORSWETRUST GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Florida
    A lot of programs getting commits each week now from top kids. Why can they get commits while UF kids continue to visit other programs? For Billy to answer. Where are his closers that get kids to shut down recruiting?

5. zman-1

zman-1 GC Legend

Mar 5, 2017
    West of the equator
    Fall out of several lackluster years. I do think CBN and staff will find some nice pickups this year. It will take a few years of upward trending to reestablish the brand. I like what CBN is building. I'm just trying to learn patience in the mean time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1