Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Any Decent Gators Podcasts Out There....?

Discussion in 'Gator Bytes' started by shaneg_bear130, Oct 11, 2018.

1. shaneg_bear130

shaneg_bear130 Recruit

Dec 7, 2015
    I listen to Deny Courson and Bob Redmnn podcast Gators and More via the android app but has anyone else who listens to their show find that Bob has this very passive approach to the Gators vs. seasons in the past. To me it's almost like he is waiting for the other shoe to drop and on the very next podcast show mock everyone who has been salivating over the season success the team has shown this year. The LSU preview was all but him saying "There is no way the Gators are gonna beat LSU....blah blah blah....pump the breaks.....maybe getting a little to much ahead of ourselves....blah blah blah...." Is anyone else finding hard to listen to that sort of negativity given the fact that the team IS ahead of schedule AND is proving to be more disciplined than expected....? I'd like to hear more statistically analysis and game scheming against upcoming appointments rather than the personal opinions and rants from commentators who can't seem to enjoy the moment but would rather play Debbie Downer.....

2. shaneg_bear130

shaneg_bear130 Recruit

Dec 7, 2015
    I would love to hear anyone's opinion. I haven't gotten up the nerve to listen to their show after the Vandy win and am still hesitant to do so based on how their shows have been since the season started. If anyone cares to chime in or give their perspective if they listen to the show or know of any other podcasts of shows that cover the Gators please feel free to share. Thanks in advance and GO GATORS!!

3. solari

solari GC Janitor VIP Member GC Staff

• Like Like x 1
  4. GatorSko

GatorSko All American

Sep 22, 2014
    sanford,fl
    Besides GC. Theres .. "The Gatornation Football Podcast" with James DiVirgilio... very smart podcast. Every monday

5. timthibault

timthibault Junior

Aug 25, 2018
    I like chomp chat with Zach Abolverdi and Jeff Cardozo. It’s light on statistical analysis but they are positive, easy to listen to, and have access to people around the program.