Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Another diverse Dem Is out- Julian Castro

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Jan 2, 2020.

1. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Castro was one of the most extreme left candidates to me. I liked him early because of his experience but not once I started to learn about his positions.

Plenty of gender diversity left but outside my favorite, Booker, and zero chance Yang skin tones are all similar.

Julián Castro ends presidential campaign

(CNN)Julián Castro ended his presidential campaign on Thursday after the former Housing and Urban Development secretary failed to gain traction in the large field of Democratic candidates.

Castro announced the news in a video posted on Twitter.

"I'm so proud of the campaign we've run together. We've shaped the conversation on so many important issues in this races, stood up for the most vulnerable people and given a voice to those who are often forgotten," Castro said. "But with only a month until the Iowa Caucuses, and given the circumstances of this campaign season, I've determined that it simply isn't our time, so today it's with a heavy heart and with profound gratitude that I will suspend my campaign for president."

2. wgbgator

wgbgator Tiny "Boop Squig" Shorterly Premium Member

Definitely better than the other mayor guy, and the 2 billionaires. Would be a strong VP choice.

3. avogator

avogator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The diversity of the democratic base appears to reject the diverse candidates.