Welcome home, fellow Gator

...to the Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

ads

Discussion in 'Help Forum' started by tdou04, Jul 13, 2018 at 8:09 PM.

1. tdou04

tdou04 Premium Member

Jan 12, 2017
    just started getting bombarded with ads on the insider forum inbetween messages on threads and stuff. Never had it happen till 10 mins ago just wanted you guys to know. If there’s anything I need to do please let me know

2. danmann65

danmann65 GC Hall of Fame

May 22, 2015
    They are on the free forums too. There is a flood of them almost an add per post on the message boards. I have add blocker turned off for this site to help pay for the sight. If this continuea I will install it.

3. RayGator

RayGator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Lakeland, Florida USA.
    You know. This might explain when I have been seeing start happening the last couple of days. It’s not Ads, just a few of them at times. Like right now I have a “expert HVAC tech...”across the very top of this page. Sometimes one will go like that one through the thread itself across it.

But what is happening is just like on here right now, there can be 2 or 3 or maybe even 4 inches of blank area in the thread. So all posts are not lined up one right after the other as normal but there can be 1 or maybe 2 posts in a row then a big open field area again. I thought maybe this big open space area is where an Ad may go across if one is to come there at some point.