Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

A Civil LSU fans thoughts on this game.

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by lahurricane, Oct 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lahurricane

lahurricane Freshman

Oct 8, 2019
    Joe burrow has thrown 3 interceptions. 1 vs Texas the ball was thrown, tipped mid air and intercepted. If the ball wasn't tipped it was a first down. 1 vs NWST was a bad read, he threw to a breaking defender on the outside. 1 vs Utah state, Ball bounced out of a LSU receivers hands and into a defenders. Burrow has thrown only one int that was of his fault.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  2. GatorNavy

GatorNavy Tally me banana Moderator VIP Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Space Coast
    I just want to point out that Aubu
    Nah, this beauty of a thread needs to remain in the limelight. I will merge any more corn dog prediction threads into this one though.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny x 1
  3. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    FLORIDA 42- other team 14. I couldn't possible get you to understand what has brought this team together because it involves something intangible. What you have closed your eyes too is that the Gators aren't going to lose even, as you state, by having a terrible offense (of which I disagree strongly). This game will be decided by Florida. This game will be completely authored and controlled by Florida. Be very worried while you try and do the X's and O's because what you are going to see is a complete team...a complete mission and a destruction of all things Lsu. I am never wrong when I get this confident feeling and I look forward to you dropping me a note when it all goes down. Would love to say I "could be wrong" but I won't be. Go Gators! RESPECT!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  4. lahurricane

lahurricane Freshman

Oct 8, 2019
    I appreciate
    I appreciate that, I do believe this game has a chance to be close based on these two teams history. But I also believe if both team play at 100% LSU will pull ahead in the second half. I expect a 17-7/10 first half with the game getting out of hand in
    Only here for discussion. Trolling is pointless. Y'all have a very good team. I just feel LSU is better this year.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. myltwon

myltwon All American

Nov 26, 2013
    You do understand having a pass tipped is completely the fault of the QB right? It's not like the defender made him throw it within his arm's reach.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. lahurricane

lahurricane Freshman

Oct 8, 2019
    LSU was up by 13 pts with 2mins left in
    LSU was up by 13 points with 2mins to play. The final td by Texas had no bearing on the outcome of the game without an inside kick and a hail merry.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. myltwon

myltwon All American

Nov 26, 2013
    If you paid any attention to UF football this year, they are 100% a second half team. If LSU does not put a big gap between both teams score-wise at the end of the half, statistically the odds are good UF will be able to come back.

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. lahurricane

lahurricane Freshman

Oct 8, 2019
    Personally I though Auburn was gonna win barely. I seen two bad offenses and two great defenses. Auburn's offense isnt bad though, they're terrible hahah.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  9. lahurricane

lahurricane Freshman

Oct 8, 2019
    Atm I do not predict a cupcake win. I predict a game that is within 1-2 scores in the third before pulling ahead with an entire 4th quarter effort. I also predict that our defense will be playing better than they have all year.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. antny

antny GC Hall of Fame

May 28, 2007
    If you don't think the game was close I dont know what to tell you. You guys were trading scores up to that point and Texas needed a stop which they couldn't get. I usually root for sec teams, probably not anymore really, and I was concerned up until your last score but ok man....it was a blowout....

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. lahurricane

lahurricane Freshman

Oct 8, 2019
    All passes can be tipped by a dlineman at any time. It just rarely happens because of how luck based it is. That happened on that pass

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. WhattaGator

WhattaGator Ever Vigilant Psycho Mod Moderator VIP Member

Dear "Civil not-a-troll".....

We welcome you, your input, and your delusions....

If you think that Burrow is going to score 40+ points on us.....you might want to check out a few other stats.....

Who leads the entire Country in interceptions????
    Who leads the entire Country in red zone defense????

That's right...The Gators!
    NCAA College Football FBS current team Stats | NCAA.com

As far as our quarterback goes???
    You might want to check out Trask's completion percentage... Oh!...
    And... there's this other kid, named Emory Jones, who's gonna show LSWho a totally different wrinkle...

Your secondary is thin, due to injuries..and we have more and faster receivers than they can handle.

Drink your kool-aid..slowly back away from whatever you've been smoking or otherwise ingesting.....and....think about this.....

We were also picked to lose last year...to the "unbeatable" LSU....
    That didn't turn out too well.....

This year.....this Saturday ...
    The score???
    Gators......31
    LSWho.....17

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  13. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled

Jan 5, 2010
    Maine
    I love this guy.

Tries to support his preposterous position with stats, then turns around and predicts his defense will suddenly become something it hasn't been.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. gatorich

gatorich GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Pensacola, FL
    LSU has put up all those points and yards on weak defenses, Total Defensive rankings:
    Utah State - 57
    Ga. Southern - 90
    Texas - 102
    Vandy - 125
    NW State - 112 (FCS ranking)
    Florida is currently ranked at #17 in total defense and leads the nation in a couple of defensive categories. Ya'll scored 42 points against Utah State which is #57 yet your going to score 45 against our defense that is ranked #17?? And then ask why is that not reasonable?.....LMAO.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  15. The_RH_Factor

The_RH_Factor GC Hall of Fame

Aug 11, 2010
    I’ll say what I’ve been saying all year.

If the game is close in the 4th quarter, the Gators have a good chance of winning.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ColoradoNoVaGator

ColoradoNoVaGator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    last time I heard someone jawing about how unstoppable their record-breaking offense was I was standing in a parking lot in Miami just four hours before winning another NC.

Good times.

Defense travels.

• Like x 7
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  17. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    Hey, what say we just line 'em up next Saturday night and see?

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  18. WhattaGator

WhattaGator Ever Vigilant Psycho Mod Moderator VIP Member

Your defense is going to HAVE to play better than they ever have....
    They sure aren't anywhere close to what we had to face last week with Auburn...and, despite our turnovers, look at how that turned out.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. FusionGator

FusionGator Senior

Nov 15, 2015
    I find it very interesting that the talking heads and LSU fans are practically saying that they could whip the Patriots and their QB could show Brady a thing or two.

But, every defense that LSU has faced so far this year is complete garbage. And I don't care what they did last year.

Meanwhile, these same people say the Gators haven't played anybody and their defense is suspect. Then, after beating all world Auburn, it's more of the same. Now the Gators still haven't proven anything because they haven't faced all universe LSU.

The thing I'm most concerned about LSU, is that because of their lousy AD and a hurricane, they came to Gainesville 3 years in a row so their pink panties are jammed so far up their tails that they can practically taste them. And because of that, they are mad as a wet hornet and will probably be playing angry.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. steve6137

steve6137 GC Legend

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta
    CiDO0qqWwAAE4Tg.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.