Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

4 years into the Hunter Biden investigation, and…

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WarDamnGator, Jul 20, 2022.

1. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    think about the nft money they could generate

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Or maybe you don't know how to use ChatGPT? Here is what I did, and what I got.

Me: I want you to be an investigative reporter

As an AI language model, I can certainly assist you with investigative reporting by providing you with information and helping you with research. However, it's important to note that I don't have access to classified or restricted information, and I'm not able to physically gather evidence or conduct interviews in the same way a human investigative reporter would. Nonetheless, I'm ready to assist you with any research or fact-checking you might need to conduct your investigation. Please let me know what topic you would like to investigate.

me: Please write a report on the hunter biden laptop scandal

The Hunter Biden laptop scandal refers to a controversy that emerged in the 2020 US presidential election involving a laptop computer purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the son of then-Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The laptop was allegedly abandoned at a computer repair shop in Delaware in April 2019, and the owner of the shop claimed to have made a copy of the hard drive before turning it over to the FBI.

The contents of the hard drive were later obtained by Rudy Giuliani, a former mayor of New York City and personal attorney to then-President Donald Trump, who shared the material with several news organizations. The contents included emails, photos, and videos that purportedly showed Hunter Biden engaging in illegal or unethical activities related to his business dealings in Ukraine and China.

The authenticity of the laptop and the veracity of its contents have been the subject of much debate and controversy. Some have suggested that the laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign aimed at influencing the US election, while others have claimed that the laptop and its contents were fabricated or altered by Giuliani or other parties for political gain.

Despite these concerns, several news organizations, including The New York Post and Fox News, published stories based on the laptop's contents, and the Trump campaign and its allies used the material to attack Joe Biden's candidacy in the weeks leading up to the election.

Following the election, the FBI confirmed that it was in possession of the laptop and had examined its contents, but it declined to comment on the authenticity or veracity of the material. The Biden administration has dismissed the laptop scandal as a political smear campaign and has denied any wrongdoing on Hunter Biden's part.

In conclusion, the Hunter Biden laptop scandal remains a highly controversial and polarizing issue, with opinions divided on the authenticity and significance of the laptop's contents. While the scandal had a significant impact on the 2020 US presidential election, it is unclear whether it will have any lasting political or legal consequences.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I really wish Gym Jordan would for the 89th time, finally get to the bottom of the Benghazi thing. I'm sure all the deets are on Hunter's laptop.:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    And here I have ChatGTP write the article as if it were Tucker Carlson.

Me: Please write a report on the hunter biden laptop scandal as reported by tucker carlson of fox news

Good evening, I'm Tucker Carlson, and tonight we will be discussing the Hunter Biden laptop scandal that has been uncovered by our network.

As many of you may know, last year, a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, son of then-presidential candidate Joe Biden, was obtained by a computer repair shop owner in Delaware. The laptop contained thousands of emails, text messages, and other documents that shed light on Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and China, as well as his personal life.

The emails reveal that Hunter Biden was using his father's position as Vice President to secure lucrative business deals for himself and his associates in foreign countries. He was receiving millions of dollars from Ukrainian gas company Burisma, even though he had no experience in the energy sector. The laptop also contained explicit photos and videos that suggest Hunter Biden had a drug addiction and engaged in inappropriate behavior with women.

Despite the clear evidence of corruption and potentially illegal activity, the mainstream media has largely ignored this story, choosing instead to focus on baseless allegations against former President Trump.

This is a clear example of media bias and a failure of the so-called "fourth estate" to hold those in power accountable. If this scandal had involved a member of the Trump family, it would have been front-page news for weeks.

The fact that Joe Biden is now the President of the United States makes this scandal all the more relevant. It raises serious questions about his judgment and integrity, and whether he was aware of his son's activities.

In conclusion, the Hunter Biden laptop scandal is a major story that the mainstream media has ignored. It is a clear example of media bias and a failure of the press to hold those in power accountable. We will continue to report on this story and bring you the facts as they come to light.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. gatormonk

gatormonk GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    HaHaHaHaHa. You actually had the twins to use Steve Bannon as a source. Now that's funny.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. gatormonk

gatormonk GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The only reason we know that Trump’s federal income tax returns have been under audit is because Trump told us so. The fact that someone is under IRS audit is confidential and cannot be disclosed by the Feds. I don’t understand why it has been disclosed that Hunter Biden is under audit.

9. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    :confused:

10. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    I'm not clear on the timeline details but thought the Trump administration had been investigating Hunter Biden even before Giuliani got the laptop or the laptop information. Either way, that was while Trump was in office.

If there was clear evidence of illegal money flowing from China to Hunter and Joe, I find it hard to imagine the Trump administration wouldn't have at least started making arrests, conducting searches, etc. Even after Trump lost the election, the administration had time before Biden took office. They just decided to let the Biden administration investigate Biden?

Since everybody's up on statute of limitations arguments, any guess on when those run?

11. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Hunter wants to testify in public. House Republicans want to do it in private.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/28/hunter-biden-willing-public-testimony/

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Comer not interested in Hunter testifying publicly and debunking all their lies on camera.

They want a private meeting they can spin any way they want in front of the right wing media cameras afterwards.

If any of the conservatives here have another explanation for this, I'd love to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    That seems to be it. Same reason Hillary insisted on live, public testimony. So the republicans couldn’t pull out a few snippets that Fox could call a bombshell of corruption and guilt.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Normally you have to turn on the lights for cockroaches to scurry… Hunter just had to threaten to turn them on and scurrying they went.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1