Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by coach, Jul 26, 2019.
San Jose State?
Looks like they were his first offer back in 2017. Sharing a little love it seems.
Guy is going to do big things.
Me, personally, I like one QB per class.
Unless transfers cause depth issues
That's how I feel and how I feel about NFL teams too. I'd draft a QB at some point in the draft every year until I hit on a starter and a high quality back up
2021 QB commit @QBCarlosDelrio has earned his 4th star on Rivals. He now sits just outside the top-200 on the 247Sports composite rankings.
His ranking may continue to climb if he keeps playing like he did on Saturday vs Brookwood. The game was televised in ATL. Some amateur observations:
- He was 15/18 for 251 yds. 8 carries for 55 yards. Pulled in the middle of the 3Q. MVP of the game
- His short and intermediate passes were very crisp and accurate.
- Looked good on roll outs
- The long passes weren't very good in my opinion. He badly overthrew the WR on 2 occasions.
- He threw 2 other long passes up for grabs. Both were completed. Of course, I should mention that one of his WR is Javon Baker (Bama Commit) who is a stud.
- Extended plays several times
- Tough to bring down
- Definitely looks the part
- Had a nice interview after the game
Overall, I thought he looked great and it was easy to see why CDM likes him.
One caveat on the game... Brookwood generally is a decent program but I swear I thought the announcers said that their defense did not have 1 returning starter which seems almost impossible.
I think this guy is the real deal. He will only get better.
Great report T. My reaction to his overthrows would be “better that he overthrows than he doesn’t have a live arm”.
Brookwood has been a power in the Atl. for decades, however Gwinnett county has been adding population at a blinding pace and it’s possible new schools have weakened their talent pool.