Welcome home, fellow Gator

...to the Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

2019. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Mycah Pittman 6-0 185 Calabasus, West Lake, CA

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by gatorplank, Jul 29, 2017.

1. candymanfromgc

candymanfromgc VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I have Higgins in the class but I do not have a feel for who the 4th guy will be. TJ Jones?

2. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Hall of Fame

Dec 12, 2008
    In the 4 are you counting Weston as remaining in the class despite lack of visits or are you looking at Whittemore as a WR? I only see one currently on board that likely will be there on signing day: Marks. Except for Jones, I do not see a lot of options if we do not get Pittman. I would be OK with a class of Marks, Pittman and Higgins if we could get them.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  3. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    Yeah, there were no "Fire Ron Zook" banners trailing planes before he even coached a down. People talked crap about him before he even was back on campus. Do you just pull this bs out of your ..., because you clearly have no clue about the past. And as far as Muschamp, there are still negative posts about him on this website periodically. I'm of the opinion that you tend to remember the future and imagine the past.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. candymanfromgc

candymanfromgc VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I have been asked bout Weston a few times ad until I hear or see an indication that he is not going to be in the class I am including him. I will update the WR board in the near future as I understand it.

5. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Hall of Fame

Dec 12, 2008
    I understand for the sake of the board, that is a good policy. However, if I were to prognosticate a mock class and put 3 or 4 WR in it, he probably would not be in it, since he finds time to visit Seider at PSU but cannot find the time to visit our new staff in a short drive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    I hear what you’re saying and you can take that two ways.

7. Notoriousgator

Notoriousgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I've said it quite a few times on here that I don't believe Weston is coming to UF. He's making zero effort 2 build any camaraderie with any of his new recruits and that's it disheartening to me. He's the antithesis of Jalen Jones