Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Father's Day is coming.... Give your Dad a gift he’ll appreciate all year long and save up to $20!

This year, for a limited time and in limited quantities, you can take advantage of our Father's Day Special package and get a discount on top of it. This special won't be around long, so here's how to jump on it now -- click here for details!

# 11 seed UCLA vs # 1 seed Michigan @9:57 PM on TBS

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by HallGator, Mar 30, 2021.

1. REM08

REM08 GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2010
    Arkansas

I'm with you on them. I think they're one of the best teams of the past decade or so, no doubt.

I just want to see them beat someone, in the tournament, that is actually capable of beating them. I realize that's not many teams, when you're as good as Gonzaga but elite 8 games and final four games, at the very least, should be tests - or at least games against teams that are among the best in the sport that year. Baylor could be that test, Houston too but to a lesser degree.

I think they'd win the title even with the toughest possible draw though, I do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gatorhead5

Gatorhead5 GC Legend

Apr 10, 2007
    They play together better than any team since 06-07 Florida. I think a huge part of this is the incredible passing by their post players, again, no coincidence I'm sure, which is the best I've seen since that Gator team.

3. miloappis

miloappis Sophomore

Mar 19, 2018
    Me too!! Somebody needs to break that long drought since the 1976 Indiana team. Are Kent Benson, Quinn Buckner and Scott May still alive?

4. GatorLurker

GatorLurker GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The Zags are really good. Very well coached and run an awesome offense. I am surprised that they are playing this well because they hadn't been really tested in the regular season to toughen them up.