That corner area where the Swamp restaurant has been located was originally known as the Renaissance Fair. At least, I know that it had that name...
“One roll to rule them all!” ;)
- David (“My precious!”) PwrMc
Unfortunately, it won’t play. Just got an error saying “Video unavailable.”
- David (I tried it with Firefox too...same result) PwrMc
Only if the post in question is from a Dawg.
- David (they be flea-, rabies- and mange-infested!) PwrMc
A heads up for the Swamp Gas site webmasters: the video that’s placed in the first post of this thread will not run using Safari on the iPad that...
Great “Apocalypse Now” quote! ;)
Go to right near the end at around the 2:35 mark for the quote.
- David (“I love the smell of...
An SI article I just came across:
The author visits 3 college...
My prognostication: somewhere between 20 and 52 yards.
- David (or maybe between 14 and 41 yards!) PwrMc ;)
You can’t spell “citrus” without “tuscaloser”! ;)
- David (Nick Saban is the new Phil Phulmer) PwrMc
If that were to occur, then what will follow on page 136 would be an appropriate reaction and editorial response to their choice! A win-win...
We're finally down to single digits so far as remaining page count is concerned!
Everyone should begin to safely and carefully move towards...
Who is Robbie Harvey? Never heard of him.
- David (is he related to a six-foot-tall rabbit?) PwrMc
Vindi....thanks for the info! I actually just now realized that the answer to my question was right in front of me since I took another look at...
Great work, Vindi!
Thanks very much for all of your efforts on the covers!
One thing I have always wondered....where do you get those great...
Hehe...Judge Smails is very quotable! ;)
Rodney Dangerfield was hilarious. Bill Murray was his usual weird self. Chevy Chase got...
I should have posted this yesterday, but I completely forgot about it! It’s a snippet from an old TV show that was a favorite of mine from back...
I thought Kelly was at Saban’s for Thanksgiving!
- David (of course, he could’ve snuck out early and Uber’d down to Klown Town!) PwrMc ;)
Only 36 more pages till page 136 explodes onto our screens!
Oh, the humanity!
- David (duck and cover!) PwrMc
Doing my part to get to page 100! ;)
- David (every little bit helps!) PwrMc
Hey, Vindi.... Will there be an edition of “Whipped Nolie” available this season?
- David (with a picture of the new Head Klown?) PwrMc