Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. 96Gatorcise replied to the thread A Couple of notes.

Football is the only thing keeping Watson from blowing up. I recently spoke with a former walk-on who was on the team with Watson in...

May 20, 2024 at 4:39 AM
  2. 96Gatorcise rated apkgator's post Funny in the thread How Will DJ Lagway Be Used During 2024?.

Clay Millen says hello....and had a solid spring This thread is just not your best effort my man:)

May 20, 2024 at 4:24 AM
  3. garettk replied to the thread Twitter Updates 2024.

Certainly not the FedEx guy….he can’t find the place.

May 20, 2024 at 4:04 AM
  4. gatorr4life replied to the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

I didn’t see that show, but my guess is that our regional was very bland, (team wise) and we also kind of breezed through it.

May 20, 2024 at 3:18 AM
  5. gatorr4life liked alysb21's post in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

I'm just gonna say right now I think this team plays for the title. We waited so long for these freshmen to arrive and they have not...

May 20, 2024 at 3:15 AM
  6. TheBoss replied to the thread Baseball SEC Tournament bracket & discussion.

This year the Gator pitching staff is a particularly bad fit for the stupid SECT format. Sully has depended on a small number of...

May 20, 2024 at 2:57 AM
  7. ozgatorfan liked antny1's post in the thread Nunnery.

[MEDIA]

May 20, 2024 at 2:44 AM
  8. OklahomaGator rated VAg8r1's post Agree in the thread Helicopter carrying Iran’s president has reportedly crashed.

The Iranian government is going to blame Israel for the crash whether or not it played an actual role.

May 20, 2024 at 2:29 AM
Show Sidebar