What the hell with these people "The Knockout Game"

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatorman_07732, Nov 19, 2013.

1. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +909
    "
    You must not feel too confident about your 'examples' then. That's ok. I knew you were talking out your @ss... Again.
  2. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +909

This infatuation you have with me is really growing tiresome..

So, it is your claim that JDR meant it was the media who was claiming that these incidents were on the rise?

You best inform JDR because he seems to think its the conservatives here who are making those claims.

As far as the PM issue. I never read PMs. In fact, if the person who sends me a PM feels so strongly about what s/he has to say, then why not post it out in the open? Way too often, it's some poor sod who takes issue with something I said and suddenly feels the need to discuss it further... In private... You can ask JDR If his PM has been read. If he is honest, he will tell you that it has not. Nor will it.

Again. What is it about me that has caused you to obsess so? Perhaps I can help alleviate your obsession?
  3. lacuna

lacuna Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +657
    Your self flattering delusion continues.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. asuragator

asuragator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,922
    Don't be so dopey.

As I originally said I didn't want to call out some folks unnecessarily, lacuna being just one of them. But since she has now graciously spoken up, you now know that you are wrong. And if you don't believe me, I'd suggest you quit hiding behind your silly self-imposed "I don't check my pms" nonsense and read the pm or stop being lazy and read the thread yourself.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  5. asuragator

asuragator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,922
    :)

I would say Lacuna that while I did challenge you on your original interpretation, I am not disputing that there is a crime problem within some black communities and that some of these horrendous crimes have a racial angle, such as the one in Tennessee that you pointed out. But the media coverage of such events are often quite random and more complicated than simply a race angle. Often other factors are involved which propel cases into the national media spotlight that are not about race but some intriguing or odd feature of the incident itself.

But yes, you absolutely do your homework, something that I personally admire as you bring to these boards a well informed and much needed thoughtful opinion, which makes such discussions much more fulfilling.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  6. candymanfromgc

candymanfromgc Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +267
    Anyone making excuses for these racially motivated idiots should be ashamed of themselves. It is motivated by race and to deny or imply otherwise makes you a fool.