what is your argument to convince Dem or Rep to vote Libertarian or Tea Party

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oldgator, Jun 30, 2013.

1. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,305
    Not an emotional appeal at all -- a teachable example, where teaching is desperately needed. For instance, if you knew the first thing about business organizations, you might know that our pizza store owner Joe is *not* the counterpart of Exxon's CEO. He is the counterpart of Exxon's *shareholders*. If Joe hires Beth as his store's GM and says "I need you to accomplish these 100 tasks for me, hire who you need, etc, so I make a profit", then Beth would be the CEO/board at Exxon. The CEO is not the boss, the CEO is an agent whose job depends on running the corporation in a way that yields profit and value for the true owners, the shareholders.
  2. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,386
    The teachable moments are coming for all of those who advocate replacing living wages for Americans with less or outsourcing.

It's only a matter of when.
  3. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,502
    You mean like, say, outsourcing jobs to China? I wonder who could be doing that... It's right at the tip of my tongue I just can't remember. Care to help me?
  4. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,305
    I'm so genuinely surprised you chose to respond with something that could fit on a campaign t-shirt or finely printed bumper sticker. Y'know, the heavy lifting of political debate.