Watching Sara's CPAC Keynote Address..only halfway thru...and she deserves four yrs. as POTUS...

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by beanfield, Mar 8, 2014.

1. dynogator

dynogator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +270
    Surely you can't be referring to the revered Michele? :eek:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. tim85

tim85 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,153
    Disagree.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. tim85

tim85 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,153
    No, I'm kind of not. What I was referring to was outside of this thread, dyno, I applaud you for needlessly looking back through the thread though.
  4. dynogator

dynogator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +270
    Gotcha. Still, Too Hot is pretty representative of the larger media-verse, and look how well-behaved we are. :)

I very much doubt if the Washington Post or NY Times, or any other respectable news outlet said anything more cutting than inexperienced/unprepared. Media outliers, sure, but they live in the muck, and for every Left-leaning one, there's a Right-leaning one.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,911
    Any examples that you think are well beyond what any Democrat has had to put up with?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dip_shit_#12

Dip_shit_#12 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3
    I'm really feelin' your pain on this, hombre. It's sad to see such a great leader as SP so senselessly treated with anything less than the total and complete gravity and respect that she deserves, for both her acumen and accomplishment, but......since you mention "outside this thread" ;

Where are you when many of the very posters on this forum seamlessly transition from citing scripture and mentioning their spirituality to.......accusing Michelle Obama of being a "bitch", a "racist", not doing enough to help black people, and having a large posterior ? And also for accusing Hillary Clinton of being a "lesbian", being ugly, being a "Hildebeast", wearing unfashionable clothing, and....yes, of course....also being a "bitch" ? And of course, never mind that those two have demonstrably proven intelligence and academic accomplishment.

It's kinda weird how your empathy for the poor female politician dries up at the party line divide. :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. tim85

tim85 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,153
    I didn't necessarily mean outside of this board even, although it would apply. It's over, I stated my opinion, and neither your nor River agree - I'm okay with it at this point. My interest/entertainment in debating it has died and it's just not worth it to keep going back and forth about it. I think [a lot of] the left has a special strange belittling attitude towards Palin that particularly nasty, I think it's prevalent on this board, and in the left media. I could post 20 specific examples for you or River and you would say, "But this or that," blah, blah, blah - at some point, you guys are debating some point I never made and I have to keep reiterating, when arguing loses its luster, you know?
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  8. harwil

harwil Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +146
    Did you watch Biden and Ryan?Joe looked like he was exasperated that he even had to address Ryan. It was rude and egotistical from the man always wrong on major foreign policy matters(per Bob Gates)
  9. harwil

harwil Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +146
    Hilary flunked the Bar exam
  10. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,465
    Biden wiped the floor with that snot nosed punk.
  11. DeanMeadGator

DeanMeadGator '63 Gator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +198
    The latest polls reflect that Obama's presidency is a failure, as will his legacy.

Who said that Bush will go down as the greatest president in the past 50 years?

Who was the greatest president in the past 50 years?

'63 Gator
    • Like Like x 1
  12. beanfield

beanfield Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +210
    Just look at what she did for the State of Alaska..
  13. Dip_shit_#14

Dip_shit_#14 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3
    True !. :)
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,641
    Biden's a POS that thinks we can just spend our children's/grandchildren's money and future away...
  15. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +4,641
    Did she bankrupt the state? If 'no' then she's already better than who we have right now.
  16. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,465
    Biden's administration has reduced the deficit. Bush, Bush and Reagan blew it up.
  17. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +4,641
    $17 trillion is not reducing jack crap! That's $7 more trillion dollars spent/wasted by this jack-wagon in the WH... Are we still spending more than our country is taking in? Then Obama is still bankrupting our nation.

And Obama is increasing our deficit, not reducing it. Your liberal friends conveniently confuse slowing the rate at which we are going bankrupt with "reducing the deficit". 17 trillion dollars is more debt than 10 trillion dollars, therefore Obama has increased the deficit by 7 trillion dollars and counting.

Enough with the smoke and mirror show on deficit spending and the obviously deluded semantics games...
  18. chemgator

chemgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,185
    So one good speech and you're willing to give the keys to the White House to her? Isn't that what got us in trouble with Obama's ineptitude?

The truth is that, like Obama, Palin would never be able to work with people who have different opinions than she has. It's her way or the highway. She is not capable of compromise, and would seek to belittle the opposition at every chance she got (like tell them "they can ride in the back of the bus") to get what she wanted. Then the opposition would seek to block her every move, every chance they got. Sound familiar?
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,465
    Learn the difference between the debt and the deficit and then come back and report your findings.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. chemgator

chemgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,185
    Obama only "reduced the deficit" because he followed a president who went to war AND was as fiscally incompetent as he was. Once Obama surrendered in Iraq and Afghanistan, he only had to worry about his own fiscal incompetence. That doesn't mean that Obama is doing anything positive with the fiscal management of the government. He isn't. Much of Obama's fiscal incompetence was delayed until his second term, also. Why do you think he didn't want Obamacare to hit the fan until his second term? So the rollout of the website would be flawless? He would have been a 1-term president if Obamacare went into effect 2-3 years ago.
    • Agree Agree x 1