Volleyball / Soccer to go w/ Football in the Fall

Discussion in 'Women of the Swamp' started by gatorbogey, Jul 7, 2013.

1. gatorbogey

gatorbogey Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +24
    i'm always so focused on gator football in the fall I tend to have a blindspot for women's sports in the fall. casually following v-ball and soccer now and then - when on tv, etc.

was thinking there was more sports in the fall....? I guess cross-country is the other?

in the spring, i'm much more diversified. always checking the composite schedule on gatorzone to see if I can catch multiple sports on a weekend. haven't done the same w/ fall sports.

i'm seeing they are trying to group the sports together. Friday night soccer or v-ball matches w/ a football weekend. and some matches on the sunday following. anyone try to hit all 3 sports on a weekend? take in soccer/v-ball/football? looks doable for a couple of the home football weekends.
  2. GatorLegend

GatorLegend VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +28
    I think its an execellent idea Bogey. I'd love to be able to attend a Volleyball game after an early football game. Live in Jax so generally don't stay over till Sunday, but my daughter started at UF this summer so would be neat to stay over and visit with her and take in a Volleyball or Soccer game on Sunday.