Unreal Hernandez pic from TMZ.....

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by bigemorygator, Jun 26, 2013.

1. co_gator89

co_gator89 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,532
    Very poor gun protocol putting your finger on the trigger like that. What an idiot. He's doing the typical annoying Facebook teenie girl mirror picture only he's doing his best thug pose. Can't help but wonder if TMZ got that picture because he sent it to some girl he was trying to impress.
  2. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    what stands out is the incredible amount of 'boyz will be boyz' comments from media, fanbases, etc when players in college test positive for pot, tote guns in pics on internet, get into drunken brawls, etc. And those same people are incensed when other people say that schools should have zero tolerance regarding players testing positive for drugs, guns, or violent acts against people off the field.

an unrelated/related matter in media the last couple of days was the TAMU coach saying something to the effect of the following.
    That Manziel was arrested for a drunken brawl and that the discipline meted out by the coaching staff in regard to the incident is a private matter.

---1. The arrest, etc was a matter of public record. So confidentiality regarding the player is not pertinent since matter was already public record
    ---2. TAMU is a public institution - Which to me would mean that discipline meted out be the team in regard to a legal matter that was not confidential should be available to the public
    ---3. The only reason for such secrecy would be the coach not wanting the public to know how light the team discipline was for a player.

----

playing college sports on scholly isn't a right. It's a privilege. And I believe it should be a privilege reserved for those whose conduct on and off the field is clean. Until such a position is taken by NCAA, member schools, High Schools, etc you can expect American sports to be a breeding ground for anti-social conduct
  3. helix139

helix139 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,966
    Whoop de doo. I had a glock while I was an undergrad too my last couple of years. It was legally acquired and I used it for target practice. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself. He is stupid to ignore basic firearms safety, though. At least it appears the slide has not been racked and thus the trigger is inoperable, but that is no excuse.
  4. gatorman_07732

gatorman_07732 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,275
    Yeah he sure comes across as a responsible gun owner :sarcasm: hence, all the weapon's charges he has filed against him. I'm one of the biggest firearm enthusiasts you'll find but he's a straight up street punk. I'd even be willing to be he shot that piece sideways in a real thug like fashion.
  5. wgbgator

wgbgator Sub-optimal Poster Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,180
    All that was missing in the photo was a stack of 100s and a girl in a bikini.
  6. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,924
    Or $17.

[​IMG]
  7. wgbgator

wgbgator Sub-optimal Poster Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,180

I hope we pay our football players more than $17. :ninja:
  8. vbmatt

vbmatt VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,129
    Yea I'm pretty sure that photo was after the 2009 Fl vs UGA game at a party...
  9. Notoriousgator

Notoriousgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +112
    Ha! I had a similar experience w VM circa 2001-2002 UGA at the Landing. We had a sweet table in the corner on a balcony overlooking the crowd. My buddy stumbled to the table after being lost for hours and he was w VM. He sat w us all night buying drinks and partaking in other party activities. Hes a funny dude.
  10. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,205
  11. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,205
    New England Patriots
    Aaron Hernandez is
    Not Kid Friendly

[​IMG]

"The New England Patriots want all Aaron Hernandez jerseys off the backs of kids, and off the market completely -- and they don't care what it costs to make it happen.

The team just announced that fans can exchange their #81 Hernandez jerseys for a brand new Pats jersey ... totally free of charge.

A spokesperson said, "We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don't want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore."

The trade-in offer is further indictment of Hernandez by his former team ... which cut him even before the murder charges were announced.

The only catch to the deal is you have to exchange the jersey on July 6 or 7 at the team's pro shop at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass.

Non-local Pats fans -- you're stuck with an alleged murderer on your back."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/28/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-jersey-exchange/