UGA notes: uptempo workouts/conditioning

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by theghost, Jul 24, 2014.

1. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,830
    Thank you, I bet there is a coach looming in the college ranks who could really do some damage with that formation in some designed package plays.

I guess they banned it before saban could Bitch about it and lobby for rule changes. :)
  2. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,750
    Whoa! You mean, they put a stopwatch to film to see how long plays ran and how much time between!?!?! And now they're going to... train accordingly?!?

Mind. Blown.

Richt is a true revolutionary! A visionary! It's not surprising that 120 years of coaches have missed this all these years. How could anyone ever expect someone to think of this? Train for game experience??? Brilliant!

I expect that UGA will win every college football playoff trophy until the rest of CFB has time to catch up to this quantum leap in the philosophy of training.

It's tragic that we've never thought of this, needless to say employ such a strategy. I guess we're destined to continue sucking wind in the second half. No wonder we've never been able to impose our will on our opponent.

Richt >> Hawking
    • Funny Funny x 5
  3. enviroGator

enviroGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +271
    You are the one who claimed they are "two steps ahead of us."

The fact is a freak fumble on a game winning drive allowed them to beat us one year, and a perfect storm of injuries allowed them to beat us last year.

IF they are ahead of us, it sure isn't "two steps ahead".
  4. cedarkey_gator11321

cedarkey_gator11321 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +37
    All this talk about "if Muschamp wins 8 games, he keeps his job" is getting real old. Beat Georgia. Period. Four losses in a row to these guys would be really sad.
    • Agree Agree x 2