Two Hour "Finding Bigfoot" Special Tonight

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by The_Graygator, Dec 29, 2013.

1. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,134
    There are those who love Duck Dynasty and more power to them, but I could never watch that show more than five minutes and have to turn the channel, but I have to admit, I love watching "Finding Bigfoot".

Watching these zany Bigfoot investigators always searching for Bigfoot, sometimes all over the world, and basically never finding any proof just gets to a point that it's utterly hilarious to me.

EVERYTHING is a Bigfoot with these folks (except the skeptic Renee' on the show). It's always fun to hear the three guys who are such Bigfoot fanatics think everything is a Bigfoot explain to everyone they saw one! If there were actually as many "Squatches" as they claim, everyone would have one in the backyards.

Anyway, they have a two-hour special tonight as the Bigfoot team travel to the Himalayas to look for the Abominable Snowman, or Yeti. It starts at 9pm est if you're interested.
  2. jewood592

jewood592 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,738
    Good god! When I saw the title of this thread the first thing I thought of was someone actually watches that show? I hardly even watch tv anymore because there is nothing but garbage on these days. Whatever happened to the discovery and science channels having educational shows on? They used to be my favorite channels to watch. Now I dvr Modern Family.
  3. jewood592

jewood592 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,738
    I just read my post and it sounds much more angry than I meant formit to. Sorry Gray, didn't mean to talk down tomyou like that and unfortunately I don't have an edit option on my posts:) Enjoy your show:)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. geauxgator1

geauxgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,753
    Yeah those Bigfoot guys are funny..Honestly, I am kind of a conspiracy theorist, but those guys are way out there. All the time and resources they've put into finding this beast and they haven't come up with anything that would make me even consider that they found something remotely similar to what they claim exists. Thousands of years of human beings on this planet, and no skeletons, no photos or film that's credible, no baby bigfeet, no widow bigfeet, no bigfoot hangouts or sports bars, no nuttin'. Kooks.
  5. gtr2x

gtr2x Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +467
    Too bad I didn't see this sooner. My neighbor watches all the Bigfoot shows, even has a bumper sticker. Have to ask her if she caught the special. Funny.
  6. wygator

wygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +663
    I'm a sucker for a good UFO tale...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. mamag8ter

mamag8ter VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,653
    I think the bigfoot thing has been done to death.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. bighoss69

bighoss69 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +4
    way to many sightings through American history an current photos for it to all be a fib.
  9. bighoss69

bighoss69 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +4
    way to many sightings through American history an current photos for it to all be a fib.
  10. mamag8ter

mamag8ter VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,653
    I know ,but just find us a live one and I will believe!
  11. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +7,864
    I find big foot every night mat the end of my legs-15EEE:p:p
  12. rpmGator

rpmGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +490
    If there were such a thing as Bigfoot, rednecks would have several hanging over their fireplaces by now.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,767
    On the Bigfoot thing, there's fossil evidence of it (or something like it) up to about 100K years ago.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus
    [​IMG][​IMG]

That's a big boy you wouldn't want to run into in the woods. But they don't have enough fossil evidence to fully know what it looked like or even if it was bipedal. Who's to say it really died out?

To Gray's point ,those shows are so stupid they're kinda funny, though. Everything moving in the woods is a "squatch". Crazy.

To jewood's point, I'm with him that I miss the more science oriented shows that used to be prevalent on Discovery, Science Channel, Animal Planet, etc. There's still some, but there's too much of this silly chit. Like Ancient Aliens... anybody ever see that where everything in history that we don't fully understand involves Aliens. And these guys talk like they're serious about it.

One show along the "monster" line that I do like is River Monsters. That guy catches some big azz, scary fish at times.
    [​IMG]
  14. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,134

Ever watch the Ancient Aliens episode on History 2 connecting Bigfoot with aliens? LOL