Top 5 BCS Ranked Teams......

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by gator865, Nov 5, 2013.

1. GATORAZ

GATORAZ Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,942
    He is definitely worse than Jeff, Murphy is not very accurate doesn't have the strongest arm they are now having to call protections and doing some run checks from the sidelines etc... The only part he is better than Jeff is pocket presence.
  2. number1

number1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +374
    You said that Ohio State would lose to Northwestern, I think they wouldn't because Guiton might actually be better than Miller.
  3. number1

Ratings Received:
    +374
    That is a pretty important thing. I think that is a major reason why Jeff has been prone to so many costly turnovers.
  4. tilly

tilly Superhero Moderator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,216
    Sigh...here is the OP again for you...

The question was who would lose if they lost ALL of the players/positions that we have.The question was not limited to the QB. I agree with you about Guiton. Ive said so three times in this short thread for goodness sake.

Take away the Oline, RB, WR, and Dline guys that we lost and NO WAY does tOSU beat Northwestern that night. They almost lost at full strength.
  5. GATORAZ

GATORAZ Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,942
    While important so is accuracy and anticipation which is reason we are missing so many TD's of late with Tyler
  6. number1

Ratings Received:
    +374
    The thing about it is most people are thinking in terms of their best guys being lost. Was losing Debose really equal to any of those teams losing their best WR? Was losing Matt Jones really equal to Ohio State playing without Hyde? Maybe I am just over-thinking and being difficult, but who's to say that Ohio State or the other teams don't have backups that can step up and perform and not miss a beat?
  7. GatorEst1992

GatorEst1992 Member

Ratings Received:
    +3
    Fsu would have lost to Clemson and probably BC if not for Winston without Winston they are not even a top ten team, he is that good he is there version of tebow, pumps the team up has that winning mentality and vocal leadership he's more than a qb he's got all the intangibles Bama would have lost one game Oregon would still be undefeated and OSU would be undefeated still, they all have fairly week schedules at least up to thus point
  8. tilly

tilly Superhero Moderator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,216
    That's a fair point. I'm just addressing the question at face value.
    Remember tOSU got 300 yards combined from their top wr and top rb in that game. Doubt the backups do that.
  9. Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,847
    It's really kind of a shame the playoff isn't starting this year. There are 4 undefeated teams that stand a good chance of finishing undefeated. They are clearly the best 4 teams at this point. They all have to play a conference championship game. It would almost be like a 3 round playoff for those 4 teams.

The only reasons I say almost are I want us to ruin it for Florida State and I want Michigan to ruin it for Ohio State and Urban Meyer, not necessarily in that order.