Those black flash teen gangs are coming to a store near you

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ncbullgator, Nov 9, 2013.

1. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,448
    I just think it's kind of weird to accuse someone of something he's never done. It'd be like me saying "Well, I imagine we'll have CHFG8R once again defending sex with children."
    Then I suppose I could come back .. "Hey, I didn't really mean it."
  2. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +993
    Again, my bad for lumping you into the Chompy/Fred/Sharpton mindset. Your point is well taken. Even though you are pretty much straight (D) party line on just about everything, this appears to be an exception.

And it depends on the situation & state (different ages of consent). But we don't want to go down that road again do we?
  3. gator7_5

gator7_5 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +620
    Wether they get shot in the store, in the street that night while selling their loot, or run over by a mack truck on the way out with the merchandise, who cares?

What are these thugs and thieves ever going to contribute to society? Nothing. Plenty of drain, though. And probably make victims of many innocent people, to boot.

Where's the loss if a mangaer puts a bullet in all of them? All I see is gain.
  4. secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +546
    Uh-oh.....this post will draw every bleeding heart lib in here stating how shocking it is to have such a view, and how stealing some sports items shouldn't warrant getting shot, blah, blah, blah.

Of course we all know that IF any of these punks were killed, whether shot in the store--selling the stolen goods on the street--or Mack truck splattered while making their getaway....what would we all hear immediately afterwards: "He was such a good boy. Never gots into trouble, never hurt nobodys...he was such a good boy" Then a photo of him when he was 8 would be plastered across every tv screen for the world to see he really was such a cute little boy who couldn't possibly do something to deserve such an untimely death.

"WHILE committing a friggin CRIME" will be the part the bleeding hearts will leave off so conveniently....along with CURRENT photos of him holding guns with gang symbols and flashing cash all about.

Situations like this are typically lose-lose for everyone. Well, while I don't condone 'killing' the punks on the spot...it IS time that the innocent ones(business owners, etc) are NOT on the losing side for once. If the punks want to do the crime, they better be damn well ready to pay the price. Even if it should mean the ultimate price.
  5. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +516
    Not concerned about them, I'm concerned about a bystander in a busy retail store catching a bullet by an adrenaline store employee who most likely is a teenager or 20something. These are not slow crimes but rather happen fast with people around. I would be pissed if I got shot because some employee was trying to save a jacket.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. anstro76

anstro76 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +858
    wanting people to pay accordingly to the crime committed isn't allowing a criminal mindset. once a gun is pulled all the cards are on the table. if the kids are the hardened criminals they are being portrayed to be then i'm sure a few of them are also armed. now you've pulled your piece and the game has changed. we now have a shootout and lots of people who are guilty of nothing but shopping are more than likely the ones who will catch a bullet. but guess that's acceptable collateral damage to send thugs a proper message. like someone said their mugs are clearly on video and all it takes is for one to get left behind and start singing. i'm sure they could find someway to charge them with way more than theft then stick it to them in court. but pulling guns firing warning shots etc. are going to get people killed and probably not the ones you want dead.