This Just Might Be The Worst Poll Yet For Democrats

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by mocgator, May 6, 2014.

1. secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,031
    Don't question or ask....just enjoy the free entertainment. After all, what he gives us is priceless.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BastogneGator

BastogneGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +814
    I think the voter demographics are going to be interesting in the mid-term as well as the Presidential race in 2016. I think the 25-35 year old males are going to show up in force. The ACA and current fiscal policy have finally convinced many, IMHO of course, that elections matter. I think voter interest amongst the opponents of the ACA is going to be extremely high. If a conservative candidate comes out who is not forced to impale himself on social issues is going to be hard to beat. For the love of God Roe v. Wade and the repeal of DOMA are already in the books; stop dying on that hill and let's fix the economy and the disaster that is the ACA.

I also think you are seeing a shift in the so called "intellectuals". Voting conservative no longer makes you a bigot, racist or the like if you talk to anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty. The proverbial pendulum is starting to swing back...
  3. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,693
    None of this will happen.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  4. BastogneGator

BastogneGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +814
    We can revisit this after the mid-term elections. But why do you say that it won't happen? Why wouldn't anyone want that to happen. I thought political participation was always a good thing.
  5. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,834
    This pole means nothing... I'll I believe the numbers when I see it happen on election night.