The Thanksgiving prep is done

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by g8orbill, Nov 27, 2013.

1. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +9,731
    got my stuffing made and in the turkey and the extra panned up and covered- got my daughters gluten free dressing made and panned up- got the green bean casserole ready and the homemade mac and cheese ready-just have to add the half and half before it goes in the oven tomorrow- got the pork loin seasoned and ready fore ladyg8or to put on the grill got the turkey covered and in the cooler til 5am when it goes in the oven-tomorrow I will make the gluten free corn souffle and the candied yams and the mashed taters and everything will be ready to to eat at 130- of course my son is always late and so is my wife's oldest sister and family

ladyg8or just put the finishing touches or her pecan pies and my #4 child came here this afternoon and made 7 pumpkin rolls

tomorrow we feed 30 on our patio and of course it is going to be thankful and chilly day-think I will drink a mich ultra and then ladyg8or will throw the ribeyes on the grill for dinner tonight with a nice salad and saute'd squash

we wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and an early Christmas present on Saturday
    • Like Like x 1
  2. gatorjjh

gatorjjh BS Jm, UF Class of '69 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +9,409
    Hope you and yours have a great Holiday, you certainly are well organized and prepared- we postponed our TG dinner to Saturday, when it is just me and my wonderful partner the precise day isn't a big deal for us. :)