The Tea Party's trio of fools.

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by chompalot, Sep 9, 2013.

1. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +984
    I think you are reaching. I think she insinuates that Islamic Terrorists were responsible for 9-11. And the Muslim Brotherhood are what? Don't think they are exactly the Methodists of the Middle East.
  2. Gatoragman

Gatoragman VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +60
    Wow, with the debacle created by your messiah in Syria, you attack a few members of Congress on foreign policy?
    Keep carriying the water!!
  3. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,555
    "Truly representative Democracy." Yeah, in the same sense the Nazis were legitimately elected in 1932. The "Brotherhood's" actions post-election mirroring the Nazis moves post-election 1932. Luckily, the military stepped in before he could burn down the Reichstag, so to speak, as that was about the only thing left on the table.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If only the Wehrmacht had shown similar foresight in 1933.

Oh, and you conveniently omit the 2/3 of Egyptians who supported and urged the Military on in their removal of Morsi and Co. Guess they don't matter in your painfully weak narrative.

Tell me, were you as concerned for the prospects of "Truly Representative Democracy", when Morsi disbanded the Egyptian version of the Supreme Court?
  4. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +913
    The biggest fool in this entire situation is that clown Obama! He has lost all respect and now if he allows the Russians to intervene he will look weaker than ever. Chomp - your opinion is no more valuable then ours sorry.
  5. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,555
    Why shouldn't the Russians intervene? As Assad's patron for all these years, do they not bear at least some of the responsibility here. I say, let them deal with it. If they (and China) want to be big boys on the world stage then I think they need to start acting like it and accept the responsibility that goes with it.

There's room in this world for a "policeman" other than the USA if you ask me.
  6. Minister_of_Information

Minister_of_Information I'm your huckleberry Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,771
    One of your more interesting posts.

For those that don't know, AQ is an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood. Not that anyone should be very concerned by anything Michelle Bachman says one way or another.
  7. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,555
    And yet, if Ralph Reed put together a similar "Christian Coalition" and was able to win the House, Senate and win the Presidency for himself (and used that power to tear down the walls of the republican system), Chompy and Co. would be absolutely apoplectic.

The shameless hypocrisy of the political true believer knows no limits, IMO, and this guy is Exhibit 1 in that respect.
  8. Row6

Row6 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +26
    Not quite, unless you consider Zawahiri it's founder rather than OBL. Zawahiri was a doctor radicalized by years of getting his ass kicked and violently tortured in Egyptian prisons.
  9. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,555
    I think he is considered the founder, not OBL. In fact, I've never heard mention that OBL was the founder. A major, if not the Major leader, but not the founder.

FWIW: Hitler wasn't the founder of the Nazis either. Doesn't make the Nazis any less dickish.
  10. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,298
    i see no comparison between bachmann and pelosi. has Pelosi really gotten as many things incredibly, laughably wrong as Bachmann?
    "I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: Are they pro-America or anti-America?"
    "I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president Jimmy Carter. And I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

"Normalization [of gayness] through desensitization. Very effective way to do this with a bunch of second graders is take a picture of 'The Lion King' for instance, and a teacher might say, 'Do you know that the music for this movie was written by a gay man?' The message is: 'I'm better at what I do, because I'm gay.'"

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States."

"It is a brand new, billion-dollar high speed train that is going to go from Disneyland up to Las Vegas...Harry Reid, the Senator from Nevada, was behind this measure, and it makes us wonder, is he more interested in making sure kids start gambling at younger ages?"

"And what a bizarre time we're in, when a judge will say to little children that you can't say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it."

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending."

"I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter."

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas."

“I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this [the national debt].”

And then there's her Hoot-Smalley speech ...
  11. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +478
    Blaming the Muslim Brotherhood for 9/11 is similar to blaming all Muslims for 9/11. The vast majority of the MB aren't terrorist--in fact they have condemned terrorism. The train of thought that Michele Bachmann and her to pals try to promote is similar to the way the right tries to promote the misinformation that all Muslims support terrorism.

Notice that the leader of the MB is at the top of the list of those condemning 9/11 in the list that I have provided from the below link.

Islamic Statements Against Terrorism
  12. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,555
    And yet they are a Theocratic organization which, IMO, is the enemy of all free thinking men/women. . . especially, I would think, liberals. Tell me, why do they deserve your sympathy and Ralph Reed, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, etc. don't? The latter actually leaning to the left of the MB on every social issue of import to liberals.
  13. Minister_of_Information

Ratings Received:
    +1,771
    Row, I am quite comfortable with my characterization of events. The Muslim Brotherhood and Qutb in particular was the original ideological and organizational fount of radical Islamism, and all of the original players of AQ either originate in the MB or can trace their chain of radical influences back to it. The MB is a big tent, but it has always been an Islamist big tent.
  14. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +478
    I believe the Christian right should have a voice in our democracy. Just don't give them tax breaks for it.
  15. Minister_of_Information

Ratings Received:
    +1,771
    And perhaps the sentiment is even sincere, but it is still irrelevant to the point.

While it is incorrect to ascribe direct responsibility for 9/11 to the MB, it is quite factual to trace the origins of AQ to that earlier, bigger organization. And as an emblem of radical Islamism, the MB serves at least as well as any other popular movement in the ME.
  16. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,555
    And if they won power, dissolved the constitution, dissolved the congress, dissolved the Supreme Court, etc, you'd be perfectly okay with it, right?
  17. Minister_of_Information

Ratings Received:
    +1,771
  18. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,555
    Just a lot more clever politically than the typical radical Islamist. But Islamist they are and despite the kumbayah moment, stand against everything Chompy and his liberal friends stand for.

Hmmm. Where do you think the MB stands on abortion or gay marriage? My guess, somewhere to THE RIGHT of Michelle Bachman.
  19. Minister_of_Information

Ratings Received:
    +1,771
    I wonder about that given his recent admission.
  20. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,007
    Because they believe in The Constitution, because they are fighting for the freedoms and rights of every American over the increasing power of government in their lives, that's why.

It's amazing how much libs love to call others fools but always seem to miss the #1 fool sitting in the Oval Office.