The quintessential Corch Erving Meyers picture...

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by MelBeachGator, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Ofg8r

Ofg8r Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +225
    Well, Neptune, he is not alone. His son is sitting beside him, and although cropped out of the picture, his wife is standing there.

It is simply bizzarre that he chooses to sit there eating a little personal pizza while his family waits for him. I am sure there was a limo waiting, a very nice suite available, etc. He had a coaching staff and a team who look to him for leadership. Yet, he sits there in the tunnel of a stadium wrapped in his own misery while people who care for him, and no doubt hurt about as much as he does, wait.

I don't know what it says; but, it seems that something is awry there.

As for the lectures to get off his back. Nice try. Like most, I was sympathetic, if confused, by his break down. Hoping that he would bounce back after the 2010 season; but, he left. OK. Apparently mysterious problems were serious and persistent. Then when the "big deal" became available he miraculously recovered and ran to it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. raycgator

raycgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +101
    A lot of youse are too sensitive to jokes made on the internet
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Spleezy

Spleezy Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +68
    After the next few years Urban supporters are going to have to go to the Ohio State boards to defend him...they're going to hate him a lot more than the vocal minority that do here.