1. Gator Country Black Friday special!

Stay on top of the football coach search with the Insider Authority on Gator Sports with a special discount!

Now's a great time to join or renew and get up to $20 off your annual subscription! LIMITED QUANTITIES -- for details click here.

The Noles & Clemson on Upset Alert ....

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by ACCecil, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Go2gtr

Go2gtr Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +192
    haha!
  2. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,715

No, but I know "we guys" have watched fsu fans come over here to GC for the last 7 or 8 years and thump their chests for fsu every time they get off to a good start beating patsies only to watch reality set in later in the season. Then you guys vanish for the most part. lol I always find it hilarious how you nolies come here and feel like you have to impress us Gators, but hey, it's the typical "little brother syndrome". :laugh:

I've watched this same scenario with Winston's good start with several other fsu QB's to date... like Chris Rix, Christian Ponder, and E.J. Manuel. New starting QB steps in, gets a hot hand over a string of cupcakes to start the season, then reality comes crashing down. I've said repeatedly that I think Winston is going to be a very good QB for fsu, but he's also flourishing against a horrible schedule.

PITT's defense was "experienced"? They never really played anyone last year, lost to Youngstown State, and totaled almost all of their stats against lower tier competition. Come on now, stop trying to avoid the fact that fsu's competition so far has been extremely poor. :roll: