The media bias in this country is beyond ridiculous!

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by PSGator66, Oct 1, 2013.

1. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,702
    Bill--I really hope you feel better soon.

As for Rush, no way. He himself advocated jailing drug addicts.

He has no class and little humanity. I wish only the worst for him in life.
  2. FlyingGatorII

FlyingGatorII Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +763
    Dude..you are literally looking into a mirror with your second to last sentence. You remind me of Rosie O'Donnell wishing cancer on someone she didn't agree with. In fact, with your increasingly idiotic and hateful posts I'm not sure you aren't her.
  3. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,582
    I saw the same thing and agree completely. Came off like some kind of "intervention." To deny that the media in general is unprecedentedly behind this president is either denial or outright dishonest. He's the first black president. He could rape babies and they will find a way to rationalize it because in their world the First Black President MUST succeed. Their thinking, "If not, what would it say about race relations in this country?"

Ironically, I think race relations are actually worse now. Yet another of this "water-carrier's" utter failures of leadership.
  4. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +11,597
    Life's woes and transgressions have a humbling effect on people- this was the case with Rush and his addiction to oxy- He no longer is an advocate for jailing drug addicts- he lost his hearing and the respect of some of his peers- he has worked hard to earn that back- the haters will never forgive and I am sure he has been able to put all that behind him

There are things in my past that I wish I could take back or do over- he and you are no different