The left are still livid about the Zimmerman case!

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by PSGator66, Jul 24, 2013.

1. neisgator

neisgator Belligerent Gator

Ratings Received:
    +106
    Exactly...as I said in post 29 of this very thread...
  2. MaceoP

MaceoP Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +133
    I'm not black. If Trayvon Martin was my son, or nephew, or my cousin, or some other relative, and this wannabe punk Zimmerman did to him what he did to Trayvon, I know I would be furious with this scumbag getting off scott free. The fact that Trayvon was black, and there is so much controversy about this case, makes many think of him in black / white terms, rather than a 17 year old kid walking around.

As much as everyone wants to make this a white/black, left/right issue.. It's really an issue of a terrible tragedy instigated by Zimmerman. He should pay some price for what he did.
  3. neisgator

neisgator Belligerent Gator

Ratings Received:
    +106
    Great. We needed someone else on Too Hot that has no clue about the law, or this case in particular.
  4. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    Even though according to the U.S. legal system, he wasn't guilty because he acted in self defense? But we should get to vote a punishment on him because we don't like him? :no:
  5. MaceoP

MaceoP Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +133
    I understand the verdict. I can't see how they could convict him of murder with the evidence at hand and they way our laws are written. I also believe Zimmerman while legally innocent did something very bad. I hope he is looking over his shoulder the rest of his life.

Also, I'm a Republican and conservative, and I don't think you have to be a lefty or commie to be upset with Zimmerman killing the kid.
  6. Lawdog88

Lawdog88 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,552

This.

Period.
  7. BobK89

BobK89 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +244
    Yes, they did. In Vegas, trying to steal some football merchandise.

Sent from my iPhone using GatorCountry
  8. PIMking

PIMking New Member

Ratings Received:
    +895
    simple fact that that black population is what 12%? 50% of the murders in this country are done by black people. We should cut that number to 6% taking away the older 1/4 and the youngest 1/4 since those are less likely to commit murder and we have 6% of the black population committing 50% of the murders in this country..

so since race is such a big deal maybe the black community needs to put their collective foot down and start teaching their youth that the rap culture, and gang culture isn't okay.

But blaming thing on whitey is so much easier since it's easier to say he went after Treyvon for being black when it was proven that he isn't racist.

The only ones screaming racism are the racist themselves.
  9. secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +562
    Okinawan Diet....works wonders. Bill is actually 147 years old.:ninja:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FouTlJel72o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  10. PITBOSS

PITBOSS Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +8
    wow. I've been away from THFSG for awhile and this place is turning into a regular bigoted cesspool. Didn’t there use to be some intelligent conservatives here that could effectively offer good debate? Instead of sterotypes “watermelon” “blaming whitey” “your people’ “your anger” , etc. - there are so many ignorant posts I literally didn’t know where to start.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. NorthCaptivaGator

NorthCaptivaGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +242
    How long you been away bro, been this way for a looooooooong time
  12. PITBOSS

PITBOSS Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +8
    i spot check it here and there and thought it was just a few occurrences. - but tonight I spent time going thru them.
  13. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,748
    He followed a young unknown male that was peering into windows through his neighborhood which was experiencing a rash of burglaries and called the police to report him. Isn't that what a neighborhood watch member is supposed to do. TM then physically assaulted him and was beating his head into the curb before he defended himself. Tell me again what he did wrong again.
  14. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,748
    you seem to be totally blind to the actions taken by TM that led to his death. Violently attacking another person, knocking him to the ground, jumping on him and pounding his head with his fists while telling him he was going to die tonight. Would you accept that kind of behaivor from your son, nephew or ??? Why are so many people willing to dismiss his actions???
  15. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +927
    Well, if it bothers you, you could always go here.
  16. reformedgator

reformedgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +159
    Well, you could start with your own.
  17. madgator

madgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +380

GZ instigated the situation?

please explain?

The guy was doing what he was doing as the neighborhood watchman....saw someone suspicious. Reported him....followed him and lost him. Got out of his car to locate him and was attacked.

TM was a drug addict who went out and walked 2 miles in the rain to get his ingredients for his fix.

to put all the blame on GZ for doing his job is ignoring all the facts. which the media sought to distort and the government aimed to suppress.

at some point you have to wake-up on this.....
  18. madgator

Ratings Received:
    +380

No actually there wasn't

the fact is that GZs account of events was completely substantiated by not only the 3rd party eyewitnesses and the police who arrived within 1 minute of the shooting but also by all of the scientifically verified forensic evidence.

if there were any gaps or holes in GZs story to be exploited by the prosecution then GZ credibility would've been zero and a manslaughter conviction would've resulted.

this is more than the "one sided account" that you make it out to be. The one sided account is verified 100%. no holes.....perfect credibility from the defendant.

you do realize that 3 people walked into that jury room convinced (like you) that GZ was legally culpable for TMs death but after reviewing the facts against the law came back with a not-guilty (remains innocent) verdict.
  19. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +680
    This is only Zimmerman's version....repeated often enough, it's become fact.

The sickening thing here is the trashing or devaluing of Trayvon's life in order to justify Zimmerman's conduct that night.
  20. madgator

Ratings Received:
    +380

sold out to the lies that we were led to believe

On the topic of "your son"

how come nobody asks the question of trayvon's father......why did you let your son go out at night in the rain?

we are still talking about a 17 year old.....as a parent, wouldn't you be a little concerned about the kid having to go somewhere when it's raining?

but of course that leads us down the path where the conclusion is that TM was out in the rain to pick up the items he needs to maximize the fulfillment of his codeine addiction.