Summer Camps and Visits

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by Gator_84_88, May 25, 2018.

1. Gator_84_88

Gator_84_88 Gator Great GFL VIP Member Trusted GC Insider

Ratings Received:
    +26,114
    As you guys know i have done a fundraiser each year to help with expenses of taking kids to camp. This year the plan is for 12-15 athletes to make the trip. These are kids from all over the south mostly that work or train with me in some fashion. In order for me to protect some of these kids that are VERY high profile i can't mention them. I will tell you that Trey Knox WILL be making the trip as will several others that are frequently talked about on GC. Keep in mind that ANY amount of donation will help. There are several kids in this group in the end i think will belong to the "good guys". I'm trying to keep this fairly tight-lipped to hold down the "commotion". Whether you like us as "Insiders" or don't like us personally...in the end i hope you make it about these young men that you can one day say "I helped him come to camp". In this group will be 3 of the top 5 QB's in Tennessee. The future top dual-threat QB in Georgia and ranked as the #1 Dual threat in the country for his class currently. The camps this year will have a Gator flavor with Florida, UCF, USF, Valdosta State (Kerwin Bell), Jacksonville State (William Green) and several others. ZERO enemy camps (UGA, FSU, UM, UT etc)! No less than 30 big name schools have been in touch in regards to me bringing the kids to their camps. Why is this a huge deal? Because for some of them it will be their first look at UF. It will be special. each year we have brought kids to camp no less than two from each year received offers. For the kids that don't have the big names yet, expect several to blow up this summer. Please leave this message here on GC but please post it on your social media. We have a very short window of time because i got a late start but things will work out. Thanks guys! If you prefer to use Paypal please send me a private message. Thanks again!

Click here to support Dreams of Scholarships organized by Zo Maxwell-Spikes
  2. theghost

theghost GC Hall of Fame

Ratings Received:
    +5,641
    Done....
    • Like Like x 1