So tell me why I should renew my season tickets?

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by BobK89, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Wormwood56

Wormwood56 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,035
    Most are. Also, many of the geeks couldn't care less. Heck, there are thousands of Bama students that don't care about Bama football. A colleague at work has his undergrad and doctorate from LSU and he couldn't care less about the football team. I looked at him like he had three eyes...
  2. maxgator

maxgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +383
    I think it is very clear that you should give up your seats. how could you possibly make any other decision?
  3. lenoxpaul

lenoxpaul Member

Ratings Received:
    +21
    Just watch a replay of the FG block to end the USCe game in 2006 and see how nuts the crowd goes nuts, or watch the end of the Auburn-Alabama game, there is always a chance something crazy and beautiful will happen at the SWAMP
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BigSlick

BigSlick Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +232
    ^^^ This is one of the best reasons I've heard yet to renew!!!^^^
  5. BobK89

BobK89 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +688
    Post of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using GatorCountry
  6. Hurtin4certain

Hurtin4certain Member

Ratings Received:
    +83
    Its simple. Don't renew your tickets. This brand of entertainment is no longer entertaining. It is embarrassing. Our problems are deeper than WM or JF. There is a negative stigma now associated with the football program. Recruits do not want to go to a clown school and be coached, or "berated" by such an unproven leader. If Champ had the trophies to show for, despite his lack of emotional control, that might justify his actions. Currently, he looks like a hot headed bully who uses intimidation, anger, obscene gestures, and his death stare, to hide his head coaching ineptitude.
    • Boring Boring x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Brewski

Brewski Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +272
    Didn't a huge receiver recruit just flip from fsu to Florida? Maybe things aren't as bad as speculated.
  8. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,854
    On that 3rd and 10 there was only 1 wr on the field? Not a single route went past 10 yards? There was only 1 single route/option to throw to? Or is that the route/ wr he chose to throw it to? Most plays have a combination of underneath and long routes.

I'll give it to you that our offense sucks but to say our staff said "Skyler you cannot throw for a first down no matter what, even if a guy is open" maybe he wasn't comfortable on the big stage, not wanting to make a mistake throwing it deep. I know, I know the nerve of some of these kids who don't have ice water in their veins. I mean there true freshman already they should be tearing it up the minute the toe meets leather.
    He completed 20-25 passes and they only count as a pass if they are of the forward variety. :) he was probably more comfortable with the check down and underneath routes as most young players are. The Johnny footballs and famous jameis' of the football world are more of the exception than the rule.

He probably never dreamed of seeing the field this year but........
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +2,854
    Yeah what ^^^^ guy said:) and he has facts to back it up:(. I mean have you seen all of our decommits so far. I mean it's like a sinking ship people are jumping so fast. We have so little amount of people that want to play for this coach they awarded us a record amount of available scholarships......15.

Oh that's right we are full. And what's that? We just had a commit flip to us from the #1 school in ncaa right now? Well he must be a clown to since he must want to play for this clown coach of ours, I suppose the same can be said for grier, goolsby, the south fla. Guys. Oh and all of our former players that have moved on.

It's wierd that none of the players have ever bad mouthed that clown muschamp. I'm mean with as much as he belittles them and kills them with that "death stare" and all.

I do got to ask what seminar did you attend that taught you to read body language so well that you got all that from a few screen shots of our sidelines on tv or through your binoculars in the stands. It truly is impressive.

Look the guy fired his offensive staff. And is publicly looking for a spread option, fast-paced, no huddle offense, has admitted his offense sucks, obviously has listened to someone and is changing his philosophy and yet some posters want to spread rubbish as if it's truth...... unless you have inside info from players in the locker room telling you they can't take his "stare and yelling" and that he's a clown? Otherwise show me a link showing me their quotes that show that's how they really feel.
  10. gatorboy

gatorboy Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +231
    There are too many drama "Queens" here.
    Don't ask if you should renew your damn tickets, man up, make a choice, I am not interested in your insecurities.
    Either you support the team or you don't, tomorrow morning are you going to ask our permission to take a crap?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. BobK89

BobK89 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +688
    Only if I'm not regular.

Sent from my iPhone using GatorCountry
  12. gatorboy

gatorboy Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +231
    You probably won't be
  13. BigSlick

BigSlick Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +232
    Easy "boy"!! If you change seats, do you get to choose the new seats or are they "selected" by the UAA?? Anyone know?
  14. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +2,854
    The better question is : after our first losing season in 34 years do you still support our team? If you find yourself questioning if you should "support" Gator football, or even declared that you will not support no longer as some on here have done because we just endured our first losing season in my life time isn't that the very definition of " fair weather fan" . I mean if it's all " hooray, go gators" when we are at the top and then the moment we have a losing season it's " I cannot, will not support this train wreck of a team" then you really are not there through thick and thin or " all kinds of weather. I think this season tested the resolve of some fans.

To be clear this isn't an indictment of any particular person or is it questioning anyone's fanhood, but simply a question in the face of our first losing season in 34 years.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Hurtin4certain

Hurtin4certain Member

Ratings Received:
    +83
    It is okay if you have opinion also. The "fact" is that we suck way worse than before Chump arrived. If you want to keep positive and watch for the rainbow, go ahead. I know what I have been watching for the last 3 years is unacceptable. Maybe it is to you, if so, that's fine.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +2,854
    You have to read the posts in their entirety. It was in regards to the poster saying no recruits want to come play for muschamp, or the kids we already have. My rebuttal is we have tons of recruits that want to play for coach. We haven't had any decommits have we? Just a bunch of speculation and knee jerk reactions to recruits wearing rival t-shirts and things. And I've yet to see any current or previous player who has spoken poorly of coach champ. Regardless of the results we've gotten that doesn't mean that's recruits do not want to play for coach or the university.

It's possible that our current players may just know more about the state of our football program than any "fan" on a message board.

I agree you can have a opinion stating that recruits don't want to come here and our recruiting class is falling apart but facts don't support that considering we signed thirty recruits last cycle, and will fill this one as well, not to mention we flipped recruits like Cook from clemson and Sousa from FSU as well as commitments from 2 espn 300 members in same day last week. :)

Edit: just noticed you are the same one who posted and I replied to originally. ... that explains alot. Lol
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  17. Lawdog88

Lawdog88 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,976

Go back over to the Nole Troll site, where you belong.

Seriously.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Welshgator

Welshgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +329
    There's only one clown school in the vicinity and that's in Tallahassee. They've even got the Keystone cops police dept to prove it.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hurtin4certain

Hurtin4certain Member

Ratings Received:
    +83
    How misguided you are young grasshopper. I am a true Gator who is fed up with Chump. YOU go to the Nole Troll site, since you seem to be living in a fantasy.
  20. Hurtin4certain

Hurtin4certain Member

Ratings Received:
    +83
    "It is okay for you to be sore in the rectum area after getting your a hole stomped in all season by inferior talent, my bad."- Coach Chump