So-once again a member of the LMSM edits an interview to give the impression they wan

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by g8orbill, Jul 27, 2013.

1. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +9,068
    old- would never say those on the right have not lied or stretched the truth- when we have a racially divisive a situation like the GZ/TM case, I find it especially repugnant that the lib media would deliberately edit a tape to fan the flames of the racial anger- it is hard for me to even begin to understand that kind of m ind set
  2. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    in that case why did you target my post and not the con's post I was referring to. Since his post preceded mine and made the blanket statement about liberals that I challenged with my post. By your choosing to target mine and not both his and mine you appear to ascribe probably more than you'd care to admit to the us vs them mentality(likely on a subconscious rather than conscious level) by attempting to shut down my comment and not his as well as mine..

There was a comment from an earlier poster in this thread asking why liberals aren't posting in it.....

my hunch on that it is because your topic rapidly degenerated into a con circle jerk and most livbs stayed away knowing they would get personal attacks posted about them from one or more cons in the thread.

I don't stay out of such threads. Instead I go into the thread and simply label the tread for what it has become--a circle jerk of cons. Have little doubt that a number of cons will now resort to personal attacks on me rather that whether or not they are circle jerking(in regards to message board circle jerking described below)

A Message board is a rag-tag collection of pretentious douchebags. Any type of social reject will be found on an message board. For instance,
    1. Nerdy Crybabies.
    2. Internet Tough-guys.
    3. Racists.
    4. Passive-Aggressive Assholes.
    5. Aggressive Assholes.
    6. Tools/Try-Hards.
    7. Perverts.
    8. Misogynists.
    9. Dorks.
    10. Basically anyone who the world is a better place without.

Any kind of normal person will eventually be driven away by the circle-jerk of a cluster^$^% of nerds stroking each others egos.

and the above is just what many of the cons in this thread were doing. Of course, if anybody enters the thread with pov different from theirs, the circle jerkers tend to quickly go to thug, gang behavior of attacking any who dare disagree or point out their circle jerk to them.

A con poster pointed out a lib thread in which libs were circle jerking then went to gang/thug personal attacks of cons who wrote in the thread. Hope you have the integrity to confront circle jerk and gang/thug mentality of con posters when they do it.

I appreciate that for the most part you are not an extremist and that we have in fact at times agreed on issues. Hopefully you stand up for putting an end to circle jerks and gang/thug personal attacks on this board. You point out when libs are doing it and I'll read and see if you are dead on...and if you are I'll blast libs just as vehemently as I blast cons for this characterless behavior.
  3. 92gator

92gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +852
    LOL!

Right....as you post in a thread about a clear, politically motivated distortion of the truth, deviation tactics, cry victim, and say '...oh us poor neo-libbies, getting ganged up on by those mean ol' meany mean cons...'.

Would you like a tissue?

(...for your second face that is--the one with the crocodile tears streaming down it....).

:dog:
  4. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +264
    Now that all the strawmen have been put out there

Can some of you actually discuss the editing enflaming race baiting that occurred. You agree it is wrong right? Instead of just claiming "you do it too" or your just as bad or oh yeah look at this....try talking about the thread topic.
  5. boligator

boligator Member

Ratings Received:
    +35
    I think you just made Olds' point 92.