Sex after death

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by mamag8ter, Sep 13, 2013.

1. mamag8ter

mamag8ter VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,175
    Doesn’t seem like much to me!

Sex after Death!!

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and ... inform the other if there is sex after death. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact:
    " Marion .... Marion "

"Is that you, Bob?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again".

"Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"

"No -- I'm a rabbit somewhere in South Carolina .”

It would be just my luck. A female rabbit and all I do is have sex and produce babies.:embarrased:

=
    • Like Like x 4
  2. ThePlayer

ThePlayer VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,275
    Cwazy wabbits.
  3. StrangeGator

StrangeGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,268
    He must have been very good during his incarnation as a human. Just goes to show you that karma isn't always a bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,983
    Funny, Mama. A rabbit's life is the real deal.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. gregthegator

gregthegator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +441
    A little boy and his grandfather are raking leaves in the yard. The little boy sees an earthworm trying to get back into its hole. He says, "Grandpa, I bet I can put that worm back in that hole." The grandfather replies, "I'll bet you five dollars you can't. It's too wiggly and limp to put back in that little hole."

The little boy runs into the house and comes back out with a can of hair spray. He sprays the worm until it is straight and stiff as a board. The boy then proceeds to put the worm back into the hole. The grandfather hands the little boy five dollars, grabs the hair spray and runs into the house.

Thirty minutes later the grandfather comes back out and hands the boy another five dollars. The little boy says, "Grandpa, you already gave me five dollars." The grandfather replies, "I know. That's from your Grandma."
    • Like Like x 2
  6. grayg8rstevo

grayg8rstevo Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,944
    Agreed. Being so wonderful as a human that your main concern is to be able to screw and having your fondest wishes realized to be downgraded to a bunny rabbit..how fantastic is the universe to work that way...lol..too funny
    • Like Like x 4