Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Rules

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas Ticket Swap' started by GatorGrowl, Aug 25, 2014.

1. GatorGrowl

GatorGrowl Forum Admin Moderator VIP Member GC Staff

Jan 19, 2012
    Paris, TN
    Please do not list your telephone number or personal information in the threads. We have folks who lurk here and may try to initiate a transaction without using GC. GC does have a PM system called a Conversation. It is the little email box right above the forum indexes on the right side of the screen.

If we see an IP mask in here we will remove the user

If your ticket sales or you get the ticket you are looking for please come here and let folks know on the thread you started or posted on.

Hello fellow Gators,

I am honored to be your moderator for this forum. Here are a few simple rules to make everyone's visit a pleasant one.

1. No email addresses posted!- Some bots sweep forums to harvest email addresses. Use our private message system. This is for your protection. They will be edited!

2. If tickets are sold if the seller will PM me I will delete the thread so that your not harrassed.

3. There will be no price discussion, flaming, complaining about prices of tickets! If we are not careful folks won't even give you the opportunity to buy tickets.

4. Remember in "All Kinds of Weather We All Stick Together" Let's use this forum as a great way to unload unneeded tickets and share with our fellow Gators.

5. Any posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

6. No brokers allowed. If you are broker try ebay. If you feel like your dealing with a broker let me know!

7. When posting please include section and row numbers and price if possible. This will cut down on the number of messages that you get.

Thanks

panamacitygator

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014