Romney Was Right

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by diehardgator1, Sep 6, 2013.

1. diehardgator1

diehardgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +273
    Romney said Russia was one of most hostile countries . obama care was wrong and going to be very difficult to implement. Jobs were going to be lost and become part time work. We now have Putin calling Kerry a liar onama has embarrassed this country. Of course when you put people in jobs because of po9litical payback instead of knowledge this is what you get.

"Ten months after Mitt Romney shuffled off the national stage in defeat — consigned, many predicted, to a fate of instant irrelevance and permanent obscurity — Republicans are suddenly celebrating the presidential also-ran as a political prophet.

From his widely-mocked warnings about a hostile Russia, to his adamant opposition to the increasingly unpopular implementation of Obamacare, the ex-candidate’s canon of campaign rhetoric now offers cause for vindication — and remorse — to Romney’s friends, supporters, and former advisers.

“I think about the campaign every single day, and what a shame it is who we have in the White House,” said Spencer Zwick, who worked as Romney’s finance director and is a close friend to his family. “I look at things happening and I say, you know what? Mitt was actually right when he talked about Russia, and he was actually right when he talked about how hard it was going to be to implement Obamacare, and he was actually right when he talked about the economy. I think there are a lot of everyday Americans who are now feeling the effects of what [Romney] said was going to happen, unfortunately.”

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/09/05/was-mitt-romney-right-about-everything#ixzz2e6zSF211
  2. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +964
    Sore losers gotta whine.
  3. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +613
    But it was more important to get Obama elected than the welfare of America.
  4. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +613
    Fred - can you come up with something new? It's either sore loser or Bush's fault and both are pretty empty.
  5. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +985
    Yep, the country are losers as the takers outnumbered the makers at the polls again and we have terrible leadership and bad policies. So, yes, those of us who are not on government programs are whining. Those on the dole are clueless as long as their SNAP cards and Obama phones are reloaded each month.
  6. neisgator

neisgator Belligerent Gator

Ratings Received:
    +106
    Hell, I am just shocked he didn't mention Bush.

Progress?

Naw. Just Freddy.
  7. gatorev12

gatorev12 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,270
    Our resident GC liberals laughed off the implication of a hostile Russia, saying Romney was stuck in a "Cold War mentality." Many around here pointed out Russia's hostility and growing antagonism with Obama in office, but they were ignored ...until now, when the Syria situation kinda drove it home.

Unsurprisingly though, one of the worst partisan hacks refuses to concede the glaring reality everyone already knows.
  8. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +7,765
    their guy is proving out to be totally inept-and just like their leader they have to blame someone else
  9. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +964
    Just parroting cons from the Bush era when it was sore losers or Clinton's fault.
  10. diehardgator1

Ratings Received:
    +273
    Is it whining when the President of the US is being embarrassed by the world when he does not have a clue of what to do? Is it whining when your Sec Of State one of our most influential Representative is called a liar is it whining when people are losing full time work because of a bill that very few want and will not work is it whining when we now have as many people on food stamps as we do working Get a life obama is a failure
  11. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +985
    The Who wrote a song that included the lyrics "I won't be fooled again". Well, we were. Thanks to the MSM and millions hooked on government programs fueled by borrowed funds, we were. Sore losers? Yep, about half of us are. But the entire country is losing with a POTUS who won't or can't lead, until he suffers self inflicted international humiliation.
  12. g8orbill

Ratings Received:
    +7,765
    shab- I promised you that I would be just as fair to your guy as you were to Bush-and have more than kept that promise
  13. diehardgator1

Ratings Received:
    +273

Knew it would get back to Bush fault 5 years later
  14. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +985
    Bush is the default defacto demon for every f up or bad policy. I was not a fan of Bush's spending or leadership but he is looking like Sir Winston Churchill in the rear view mirror compared to the knucklehead we have now.
  15. DieAGator

DieAGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +891
    Well, Romney was weak and a poor debater. It was painful watching him try. If he were a better candidate we might not have Idiotbox as POTUS. That's right, I'm blaming Mitt.
  16. g8orbill

Ratings Received:
    +7,765
    Romney was at best a moderate and a moderate pub will not get elected
  17. tegator80

tegator80 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,780
    As I predicted before the election, it was going to be not about who voted but who didn't vote. It is a pretty damning indictment of the focus (or lack there of) of our country.
  18. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,274
    The Libbies did that to me too when I mentioned this. The liberals are all about Obama's vision the "fundamentally change America" into a cesspool of takers, and his vision to kill the American Dream. Obama want's lift us into a New World Order... one where we become a third world country, run by the nanny-state commies, and bowing to the needs and wants of the UN and their Global despots.
  19. mocgator

mocgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +501
    This.

We have had three liberal/ moderate Presidents and a progressive Marxist President in a row. And you wonder why the USA is in decline...
  20. dadx4

dadx4 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +756
    Now that congress isn't going to vote ok, at least from the temporary vote for a Syria attack, what's Hussein going to do now? You mean he might actually have to make a decision on his own that will hold his feet to the fire? (Hussein is now in the fetal position in the corner of the oval office)