Republicans push to slash IRS budget by 24 percent

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by diehardgator1, Jul 9, 2013.

1. kygator

kygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +255
    I actually agree that it is unlikely to pass and therefore is just grandstanding. This is unfortunately all too common in politics.

However, if you were actually wanting a serious discussion about the topic you should avoid the childishness that has become all too frequent in your posts.
  2. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    My posting of the comment 'circle jerking' etc is to confront the childish and rather self defeating actions of those doing the circle jerking.

Simply put---if there isn't message board circle jerking going on there would be no comment from me confronting it. In addition, I have also supported a conservative on this message board when he confronted libs about circle jerking.

suggest you deal with the behavior that is childish, etc---those who circle jerk on message boards' rather than those who confront that behavior.
  3. LittleBlueLW

LittleBlueLW Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,979
    Insulting folks then bitching when they retort is all you and Rade ever do. When you point the finger, three are pointing right back at you.
  4. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +11,540
    I think it will pass the House but the Senate will never even take it up

something has to change-it is a sign of guvment run amok and if they then take on the ACA it will be a disaster- we have way too many not contributing and we have a tax code that Einstein could not understand- it needs to be at a minimum restructured and considerably smaller- we need a simple tax code-either the Fair Tax or a flat tax no decuctions
  5. OB1

OB1 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +38
    So says the pivot man!

Sent by ANDROID peanut butter fudge using Gator Country