Possible cure for cancer?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by 96Gatorcise, Mar 28, 2014.

1. surfn1080

surfn1080 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +144
    Chemo is just the same.
  2. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +155
    This is what doctors should tell you before starting chemo treatments:

We are going to kill you by chemo drip by drip. It will be a long ordeal. You will get to see your eyes sink in, your skin grey, your hair fall out and you will feel like you had died last week.
    The good news is if we are lucky we will kill the cancer just before you actually die.

But for some reason none of this was explained to me before hand.
  3. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,898
    It was explained to me, and with working in the medical field I knew what to expect, etc. Even THEN, nothing prepares you for the feelings and how bad you feel. As a woman, I can tell you honestly watching my hair fall out in clumps was harder to deal with than the puking. Didn't have the courage to shave it, and I didn't lose it all, but it was devastating nonetheless.

A cure would be great, but there's so many types, variations, etc. Hard to do but one has to hope for the best.
  4. bayou_gator

bayou_gator Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +347
    I could not care less about Fox News. I do care about falsely raising desperate families hopes. I've been in the bsns since 1965 and have seen a bazillion failures of therapies much more advanced than the rodent stage. Some of which even received FDA final approval.
    My apologies if I offended you. It was unintentional.
  5. DarthG8RV3

DarthG8RV3 Twisted and Evil Gator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +6,177
    There are several cures out there already and other things ALL cancer patients should do .

AVOID ALL SUGAR , Sugar is a Fuel for Cancer Cells .

Zeolite
    Once inside the cancer cells, zeolite kills them two ways, according to the Zeolite Patent.

1. Zeolite activates the p21 gene. The function of the p21 gene is to tell the cancer cell to die. P21 acts as a tumor suppressor as it controls cell cycle progression. The activation of P21 appears to halt the growth of tumors by directly suppressing growth signals. In in-vitro studies, all cancer cells tested were destroyed in 72 hours. There are no side effects because it specifically targets cancer cells as it is not attracted to normal healthy cells.

2. Even more important, the tri metallic part of the zeolite destroys the nucleus of the cancer cells it enters. Some cancer cells are destroyed in an outward burst of the cytoplasm. In other cases cells are destroyed when their wall and membrane collapse after the nucleus is destroyed.
      Most often, after the nucleus and the cytoplasm are destroyed, the entire cellular contents dissipate into the surrounding environment.Most often, after the nucleus and the cytoplasm are destroyed, the entire cellular contents dissipate into the surrounding environment.Most often, after the nucleus and the cytoplasm are destroyed, the entire cellular contents dissipate into the surrounding environment.Most often, after the nucleus and the cytoplasm are destroyed, the entire cellular contents dissipate into the surrounding environment.
    Most often, after the nucleus and the cytoplasm are destroyed, the entire cellular contents dissipate into the surrounding environment.

Cesium Chloride

O2 Therapy

In 1931 Dr. Otto Warburg won his first of two Nobel Prize for proving Cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen respiration in cells. Link :
    http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/oxygenation.html

Ph Balance ( You want to be Alkaline , Alkaline System KILLS Cancer Cells ) PH Strips at Health Food Store
    This is VERY IMPORTANT !!!!! Look up Alkaline Diet