Please Tampa, please draft Johnny football

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by msa3, Apr 11, 2014.

1. gatordavisl

gatordavisl Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,645
    :eek: Wait . . . I'm sure you were joking.
  2. gators8

gators8 Member

Ratings Received:
    +106
    He will get snapped into pieces when he goes running around the backfield changing directions. But he is always into some sort of something off the field so half the teams in the NFL will want him.

I can see the Bucs wasting a pick on him, that's what they do in the draft, waste picks.

He won't last long.
  3. aggie96

aggie96 Member

Ratings Received:
    +132
    Doubt all you want about his durability. The kid is a baller and is tough as nails. He played hurt for a good bit of last year (LSU, Auburn, and Mizzou games) and has a fire that rivals anyone. For those of you that say he is too small, he is bigger than Brees, Wilson, and Kirkpatrick. His arm is not a question mark and neither is his accuracy. He can throw the deep ball and for sure improved his mechanics last year. I also don't understand the hate on this guy. Yeah he likes to go out and have a good time, but did he ever really do anything THAT bad? Kid has plenty of money and he likes to party. Why is that so frowned upon? I would be willing to bet there are not very many of you that when you were 20 or 21 if you had the money to go and sit court side at NBA games or take a trip to Vegas and party like a rockstar that you would have turned it down. The difference is nobody gave a ish who us regular college kids were and we didn't have a constant barrage of photographers always wanting to get the next TMZ money shot following us around.
    I came into this board two years ago right before we played you guys and tried to tell you how good this kid was going to be and no one wanted to believe it then. Believe it now, he is a winner and will do fine in the NFL.
  4. aggie96

aggie96 Member

Ratings Received:
    +132
    Oh and I really hope that he goes to the Texans, we need a QB and a new team leader on Offense. I really hope he doesn't go to Jacksonville because he will make it a point to crush the Texans twice a year.