Percy Eyes Week 7 Return

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by gatorchamps0607, Sep 4, 2013.

1. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,907
  2. MtownGator

MtownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +413
    Glad to hear our guy is making progress after his surgery.

He is going to add another threat to a team that should be in the hunt for a superbowl.

Damn it lol
  3. twodaparty

twodaparty Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +628
    Doesn't shock me at all after what we all witnessed with his road to recovery to play in the 08 national title game. I remember Espn did a special on him rehabbing to make it back for the game and it was sick seeing the work he did to play in that game. He wasn't even 80% IMO I remember him coming into best buy a few days after the game and he was hobbling around like a cripple. Amazing! Hope he makes it back and I see a Super Bowl MVP in Percy Harvin's future. No doubt!
  4. gator_chomp

gator_chomp New Member

Ratings Received:
    +19
    I'll believe when I actually see him suit up and get on the field. He's my favorite Gator ever but dude is always hurt.
  5. danky1313

danky1313 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +39
    I had some guy that's in my Fantasy Football league, he's friends with my buddy running it, tell me in our draft chat the other night Percy was a scat back playing WR, that he needs to learn how to run routes as a slot WR and that Cordarelle Patterson is already a much more polished player at wideout. The guy is a Seahawks fan and this conversation started after I took Patterson late in draft and said he was the steal of the draft...if Samantha Ponder can get him the ball. I said to the guy after his comments on Percy "are you on Drugs? Have you ever watched football?" and said Percy's only drawback is staying healthy. His reply was "well my Dad is the QB coach for Seattle so I do know a little about the situation". Turns out his Dad is Seattle's QB coach but my reply was "well if your dad told you that he's gonna be unemployed soon".